“Pre Christmas luncheon ”
Review of Beluga Restaurant

Beluga Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 1 294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Took time out from last minute frantic rush to complete the “To Do” list before the close of the year, in our last couple of days in the beautiful Mother City! We were just in the location, so decided to have a quick bite at the well known Beluga!
What a fantastic decision! Warm welcome, friendly staff, obliging at every turn!! I felt my mojito lacked a bit of oomph, it was replaced in an instant!
They had a lunch special on the sushi about 40%! Had a marvelous meal in just under R500!
Such a pleasure!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 221)

94 - 98 of 2 222 reviews

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Spent a great evening at Beluga with some long-time friends. this is worth a visit. Seating is available in the court yard or inside (we sat inside). Good wine list and the menu caters for all types.

The service was excellent from the second you reach the front door to when you leave. I had the sushi - will visit again

Reviewed 20 December 2017

There are not many seafood places outside of Waterfront but Beluga is one of it. Of course it is highly recommended to book a table. They have really nice lunch/dinner offer where you can combine starter (dim sum or sushi) with main (line fish) and dessert. It is really good value for money. The service is really good and the food was also delicious. I recommend it.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was close to our hotel so we decided to give it a try. The service was great and the food was very good. I had a ribeye steak and my husband had a sirloin. It’s primarily a fish restaurant but the beef was very good. There was a nice wine by the glass selection and the prices were reasonable for a nice restaurant. Good choice for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I came to celebrate my birthday, we were a party of 6 guests and it was a gastronomical experience! From the first greeting on the red carpet, an amazing staff component, well groomed and well spoken with a great flair for service with a smile up until the jelly beans on the way out! Will definitely return very soon :) Highly recommended and what an experience!