“Romantic Dinner”
Review of Pigalle Restaurant

Pigalle Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1 185 Restaurants in Cape Town
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Well-known as the perfect venue for a stylish evening out, we offer guests live entertainment from our dance floor alongside superb dinner courses. Renowned for our fresh seafood and Chalmar steak, our menu comprises of classic dishes with a subtle Portuguese flair. Including a spacious cigar lounge and private dining room our venue is versatile as well as suitable for private functions.
Reviewed 1 February 2016

My husband and I went to the Pigalle in Green Point for our 17th wedding anniversary.

We both had shellfish platters and enjoyed the food very much. Dessert was also good, but I do think my pavlova was better than his malva.

Live band and music was such a treat.

This restaurant I would easily recommend for anyone for any occasion or not.

Bookings are essential though.

Reviews (1 052)

367 - 371 of 1 053 reviews

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

What a delight. A recommendation and a great evening.
We had a fabulous and tasty meal - we treated ourselves to all our favorite seafood and meats and we were not disappointed. We had a delicious wine which I will definitely try and find for home!
The service was world class and the attention to detail is what sets this place apart.
The decor is OTT and fabulous. And transports you to a bygone era as we watched couples twirl on the dance floor to live music.
A real treat and we will be back again when we next visit Cape Town.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

The band was nice and the service was really good. The manager always checked on our table and our waiter was so professional. The langostino's were yummy, my daughter's fish was huge and tasted great. Overall a very nice dinner.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Turned up not knowing what to expect following a recommendation from Tom.......
Just what we had been looking for. A warm welcome from Victor and his team, nothing too much trouble we had a great evening.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

There is a live band, the seafood and tge service was great. The waiter was very good suggesting favourite dishes. I will definitely return.

1  Thank Antoinette B