“Delicious pizza! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I loved this pizzeria and visited twice on a recent trip to Cape Town. Fantastic selection and some imaginative choices including some great veggie options. I love that you can get all pizzas half and half so you can enjoy two different toppings!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Being away from home for almost 3 years I was excited to see whether things have changed at one of my favorite restaurants.

I am happy to announce that it only got better.

The outside area at Willowbridge Mall, Tygervalley is the perfect spot for a catch-up with friends.

The view was amazing, however my salted caramel milkshake made my day. It was thick and creamy and exactly what I needed on a autumn day in the northern suburbs.

Our waiter was helpful and friendly and always smiling.

I would highly recommend this restaurant especially as it's not as busy as the foreshore one in the cbd.

Edk

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place been there on Saturday and what a treat starters and mains are at a reasonable price and a 1000 xbetter than Primi. Staff is friendly. Good work guys

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We were staying a few night at nearby Southern Sun Waterfront hotel. This as a real find on last night.
Special comment to our waitress Helga who was truly excellent.
I had mushroom pizza which was crisp, fresh and with lots of cheese. Perfect.
My partner had a Cobb salad which he said was fresh and tasty.
A nice bottle of Spiers Sav blanc washed it all down well.
Would love to try again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I am a lover of Pizzas and Col Cacchio chain of restaurants is always a good place to eat . Service is good and the variety of pizzas is to die for !