“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Thin crust pizza at its best! My wife and tried a half and half with four cheeses and carne and it was excellent.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Nice place, good tasting pizza and drinks with good prices. Very close to my hotel Cape Heritage. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I went there recently for a Pizza and I had the most awesome service from my waiter. As I was alone and he was not too busy we spent many minutes in conversation. The Pizza was awesome and tasty.Easy parking. Well done guys.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

a great restaurant for all types of events/occasions.
good food and refreshments.Quality service and food.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Finally I had what I were looking for for months! Can't remember when last I had such great pizza and great service too. Madge was great thanks.:)