“Excellent pizza and pasta!”
Review of Col'Cacchio

Col'Cacchio
Ranked #53 of 1 288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Fresh, gluten-free, interesting flavor profiles - you can't beat the pizza and pasta offerings here!

2  Thank TJN381

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Close to a number of the hotels in the International Convention Centre vicinity. Meals always good and some healthy alternatives too

1  Thank Enjoymytravels
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Cape Town for 4 nights and went to Col'Cacchio on our first night after a recommendation from our driver from the airport. We loved it so much we went back on our 3rd night too! The pizza's are the best I've ever tasted, you can do half & half which is a fantastic idea as there are so many amazing options on the menu. The staff was great and very attentive. Would highly recommend! I was just left wondering one thing - why don't the UK put avocado on their pizzas!! It's incredible!! ❤️

1  Thank Spanner1309
Reviewed 23 October 2015

This particular outlet has always been a favourite of mine. Apart from their fabulous pizzas, their salads are really fresh and delicious. My son and I had lunch there a few days ago : he ordered a pizza and I a salad. We were not disappointed.
Their wine list is good and not overly expensive but one can order wine by the glass should one so wish. I noted that there were a few new items on the menu, including "banting dishes" The service was very good and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Deliciois gourmet pizza! Highly recommend the MOGHUL and SMOKEY BABE (can pick different halves on the pizza so perfect for shaing and trying new varities.) View extensive menu online. Max wait time 10 minutes. Takes reservations for 7+. Bistro setting is nice for couples or groups.