“Doodles, what else!!!”
Review of Doodles

Doodles
Ranked #202 of 1 245 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A landmark of the Atlantic Seaboard, this unique, bustling restaurant and bar has been in successful operation for over two decades. including the best view of Table Mountain and its surrounding bay.Live music, an extensive menu and great service.
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Ice cold beer, warm friendly service, stunning scenery! Always a good choice for a cold beer or a awesome pizza.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I really wanted to enjoy myself at Doodles.
We tried to eat there in 2017 but we could not get a table.
This time we booked and could have sat where we liked!

To begin with service was slow and we had to ask to be attended.
The food when it came was underwhelming. The large portions of fish and chips we ate weren't that tasty or well presented. I have to say the table we sat at was a bit sticky until we asked for it to be cleaned.

I just expected so much more after reading the consistently excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. I had looked forward to this venue for so long. Maybe I was unlucky but I do not think I will bother again. The views of Table Mountain from the table were wonderful and the position of the restaurant is superb. I just wish the food drinks and ambience had been equal to those features.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Visited last night, being Friday the place was heaving but they quickly found us a table, there are wooden benches and tables which are not that comfy but the food certainly made up for that, I ordered a sea food platter for 1 which was huge and quite daunting there was so much on the massive plate. My husband had the fillet steak, and both meals were amazing and the prices were good too, but it does get very very busy especially at weekends when they also have live music. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I come here there are improvements. Lots of effort, great service cold beer. Always satisfied.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend a little gem, lovely atmosphere great value food and service totally unexpected