“Yumm”
Review of Bacon on Bree

Bacon on Bree
Ranked #54 of 1 227 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: All our bacon and meat items are handmade by Richard Bosman Cured Meat. All meat has been ethically raised and pasture-reared. We only use high quality ingredients and we make all our own sauces. We are a friendly, casual restaurant. Enjoy sitting on our sunny patio or indoors. We offer all day breakfasts & lunch and we are open for burger nights on Friday and Saturday. We offer a full bar.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Very interesting little spot, charming and unique - and the name is done justice - excellent food all round and the bacon in all dishes was divine.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We had the BLT and Sophia Loren. We liked both and the coffee was also good. We'd like to come back to try the hamburgers.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My first time in Cape Town and I really loved this place. The vibe, the food everything was outstanding. I feel that nothing satisfies me (this lapsed vegan )like bacon and Bacon on Bree delivers. My guide had the Don Draper and I had a BLT. I could sing how great both were!!! I’m hoping, I can sneak another trip to Bacon on Bree before I go back to Connecticut!!!

Justine S, Owner at Bacon on Bree, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Kids loved the bowl of bacon. Hubby said it was the best BLT he has ever had. All elements worked well together. It was delicious.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

For a place with bacon in the name, they really skimped on the bacon. We had two Don Draper’s and a Joey Tribiani. The Joey was saucy as described, but the sauce was very fatty. The Don Draper only had two pieces of bacon each. Bacon lovers beware of the misdirection.