“Great pizza, and pasta dishes plus lots more.”

Col'Cacchio V&A Waterfront
Ranked #152 of 1 299 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Col’Cacchio V&A Waterfront is an elegantly Italian pizzeria. We’re all about thin based pizzas, gourmet pastas, and freshly prepared salads.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Excellent service, hospitality. Wide selection of dishes and deserts par excellence. A must visit and eat at restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Colcacchio's is one of the best pizza franchises in South Africa with a good menu and a mix of both good pizzas and pastas (many other brands miss the mark on one of the two). The Camps Bay branch is a particular favorite and I pop in every time I can as I drive along the beautiful promenade. The views are stunning, particularly at the end of the dining room looking out on the beach. Good value for money. A fantastic and recommended Banting pizza is on the menu, for all the carb sensitive diners.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch late Saturday afternoon. The inside seating is really bad... Like they want to squash as many people in as possible... Regardless of the fact that you, the diner, will then be fighting to be heard on your own table over the tables around you, or you have a waiter awkwardly bumping into you trying to squeeze between your chair and the next every 5min on their way to and from their tables. Its disruptive and irritating. While the food is good as always, I'd MUCH rather go to one of their other branches... It's not worth the hassle.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal out. Busi was a brilliant waitress. Make sure you ask for her to serve you when you go there.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were in Cape Town from Sunday, June 25, through June 29 and we went there 3 times! We were staying at the Protea North Wharf and Colcacchio's is right across the street. We arrived around 6:00 p.m. on Sunday and were hungry, so happy to see the restaurant right there. Our party of 6 was seated quickly and we proceeded to have EXCELLENT service by Tendai and really great food. Thank you, Tendai!!!!! We spent the entire day sightseeing on Monday and didn't feel like going out for dinner. The older four of us went to the hotel around the corner for a drink and a light meal, but when I got my sandwich, I was wishing I was eating pizza again. Our 18 year olds didn't want to go out with us, but they were hungry, so we stopped back in to Colcacchio's on our way back to the hotel. It was buy 1/get 1 night, so we picked up pizzas for the boys and had a drink at the bar. Again, Tendai was there to help with pizza and drink selections. :) We went to Harbor House on Tuesday (probably because Tendai was off work) and then my husband and I went back to Colcacchio's on Wednesday evening. Tendai made more great recommendations and we had another yummy meal. And guess what? When we were leaving the hotel to head back to the airport, guess who came out to say goodbye? Yep... our buddy. I wish we had this restaurant and Tendai here in Texas. We would be there all the time. So... what to get? Between the 6 of us, we had quite a few of their pizzas. My son loved the meatball pizza and got that twice. My husband and I had a couple of their different half and halfs and loved them. We also sampled their desserts and the brownie is incredible!!!! LONG story short - go here. And ask for Tendai. (And tip him well because he deserves it). :)

Date of visit: June 2017