“Great hotel and great service”

Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel
Ranked #39 of 112 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We've enjoyed our stay at the hotel. We were upgraded to business class automatically. Very nice rooms, friendly and serviceminded staff. We had a late check out with out any problems. Nice breakfast. I can only recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear 592steffenb. Thank you for giving us feedback with regards to your stay. I am glad that we were able to give you a complimentary upgrade for your stay and that you had a wonderful time. Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate it and hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at the hotel.Special mention of Nadia who assisted me during a time of crisis. She went far and beyond her job description. Definitely coming back. On point service. Thanks A Million

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Lufuno M. Thank you for the feedback provided with regards to your stay. I happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay andI am glad that Nadia could assist you in your time of need. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This was a great stay in a great hotel. Special mention must be made of Skye and her wonderful breakfast team who welcomed me each morning with a smile and great friendliness to breakfast.
The room was comfortable and the staff were polite and friendly.
The only quible I have is with housekeeping who were not up to the same standard each day. However the turndown service at night was excellent.
I had a wonderful stay overall and will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear albricker. Thank you for the feedback provided, we appreciate it. Skye and our breakfast team is definitely a true asset to our hotel and I am so happy to hear that they made the start to your day a bright one! I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I loved the hotel. We had to check in and out late and they had no problem doing it for us! The free breakfast (that they included for free) was amazing! Emphasize on the amazing part. The bed was so plush and comfortable and the room was spotless. I thought we got a steal on the place. The view was gorgeous too, not to mention the location. It was right where the action was but off street enough where it was quiet. We could see the ocean from our patio! The shuttle to the ocean front was the best thing ever. Everyone was extremely pleasant. My sister and I enjoyed the coffees and alcohol beverages the bar and restaurant served. The hotel also quietly hires deaf people. Which we thought was a great thing and made us much fonder of the hotel. When I visit Cape Town, South Africa again I will be booking here again!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Alexandria B. Thank you so much for such great feedback, we appreciate it and I am so pleased to hear about your experience. It's truly so heartwarming knowing you had a wonderful stay and a memorable one at that. We hope to welcome you and your sister back again, perhaps the whole family! Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were in Cape Town for 8 days and stayed at the property and were thoroughly impressed by the hotel and the friendly staff. The rooms were spacious and well lit. The morning breakfast was scrumptious and Skye and her team always made sure that we were well greeted and fed. The breakfast menu was extensive and delicious. The concierge service were also well informed and helpful and helped us plan our days ( we had not come with a stringent travel plan and wanted to experience the place). One of the advantages of being at the hotel was the shuttle service to the V&A waterfront every hour from morning right up to late evening. My husband and me would definitely recommend the hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GauriKP. Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, we appreciate it. It warms my heart to read such wonderful reviews and I am happy to hear that our staff gave you the Yes! I Can service with a smile. It's great to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and would like to thank you for recommending our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.