Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$235
US$216
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$790
US$751
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssea pointbreakfast teamhourly shuttle busbit datedsea viewhop on hop off bus stopbeach roadan upgradewater shortagemain restaurantstandard roompool deckrestaurant staffshuttle servicewaterfront mallvery comfortable staybreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at the hotel.Special mention of Nadia who assisted me during a time of crisis. She went far and beyond her job description. Definitely coming back. On point service. Thanks A Million

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Lufuno M. Thank you for the feedback provided with regards to your stay. I happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay andI am glad that Nadia could assist you in your time of need. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This was a great stay in a great hotel. Special mention must be made of Skye and her wonderful breakfast team who welcomed me each morning with a smile and great friendliness to breakfast.
The room was comfortable and the staff were polite and friendly.
The only quible I have is with housekeeping who were not up to the same standard each day. However the turndown service at night was excellent.
I had a wonderful stay overall and will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear albricker. Thank you for the feedback provided, we appreciate it. Skye and our breakfast team is definitely a true asset to our hotel and I am so happy to hear that they made the start to your day a bright one! I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I loved the hotel. We had to check in and out late and they had no problem doing it for us! The free breakfast (that they included for free) was amazing! Emphasize on the amazing part. The bed was so plush and comfortable and the room was spotless. I thought we got a steal on the place. The view was gorgeous too, not to mention the location. It was right where the action was but off street enough where it was quiet. We could see the ocean from our patio! The shuttle to the ocean front was the best thing ever. Everyone was extremely pleasant. My sister and I enjoyed the coffees and alcohol beverages the bar and restaurant served. The hotel also quietly hires deaf people. Which we thought was a great thing and made us much fonder of the hotel. When I visit Cape Town, South Africa again I will be booking here again!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Alexandria B. Thank you so much for such great feedback, we appreciate it and I am so pleased to hear about your experience. It's truly so heartwarming knowing you had a wonderful stay and a memorable one at that. We hope to welcome you and your sister back again, perhaps the whole family! Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were in Cape Town for 8 days and stayed at the property and were thoroughly impressed by the hotel and the friendly staff. The rooms were spacious and well lit. The morning breakfast was scrumptious and Skye and her team always made sure that we were well greeted and fed. The breakfast menu was extensive and delicious. The concierge service were also well informed and helpful and helped us plan our days ( we had not come with a stringent travel plan and wanted to experience the place). One of the advantages of being at the hotel was the shuttle service to the V&A waterfront every hour from morning right up to late evening. My husband and me would definitely recommend the hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GauriKP. Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, we appreciate it. It warms my heart to read such wonderful reviews and I am happy to hear that our staff gave you the Yes! I Can service with a smile. It's great to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and would like to thank you for recommending our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

With just only a 3 min walk to the seafront the very clean hotel has good comforts,here for 5 nights hotel is very clean an tidy, did not eat here but had a few beers an wines in the bar an what impressed me is the they had a deaf person working behind the bar an he was fantastic, his customer service was great attention to detail with his dress an work habits is a credit to him, this hotel is well priced very friendly close the the sightseeing hop on an hop off sight seeing bus.
Also has a free shuttle to take you to the waterfront shopping complex, the nibbles in the bar is great as well

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Boxer1954. Thank you for the wonderful feedback provided wit regards to your stay. It always warms my heart to hear that our staff leaves a lasting impression and I will definitely relay your compliments to Michael. I am glad that you had the opportunity to make use of our complimentary hourly shuttle as it makes getting around much easier and convenient. We hope to welcome you back to Cape Town soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.