Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel
US$221
US$214
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$223
US$200
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
Hilton
US$138
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$148
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$779
US$742
  • Breakfast included
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$149
US$64
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Pool
All reviewssea pointbreakfast teamhourly shuttle busbit datedsea viewhop on hop off bus stopbeach roadan upgradewater shortagemain restaurantstandard roompool deckrestaurant staffshuttle servicewaterfront mallvery comfortable staybreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We had the Junior suite. The hotel is lovely and in a pretty good location. There is an hourly free transport service provided to and from the waterfront.
The staff are very helpful, friendly and even though we had a couple of minor problems the staff acted promptly and efficiently to resolve those problems.
Breakfast was good with a huge selection of foods available.
I would have no hesitation in staying again on my next visit to Cape Town.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RadissonBluLeVendome, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear ASHorticulture. Thank you so much for the lovely feedback and taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read about your pleasant experience and that you had a great stay. I am glad to hear that you were assisted promptly and that our staff gave you the Yes! I Can service without hesitation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Clinton, from the time we arrived your staff have been amazing. Friendly, helpful, full of comments and overall a real delight to deal with. Thank you so much as we know staff are lead by the attitude of their Leader. The hotel also looks great, rooms are a lovely size with all the right amenities a Lady on Business requires. Good Luck at WTM this week! Claire

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluLeVendome, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear clairemT2202YE. Thank you for the lovely review and the wonderful feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff gave you the Yes! I Can service with a smile. We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were beyond disappointed with the hotel- its is tired and far from a 4 star experience.

My main issues are/ were:

1/ The website is misleading (and remains so despite me telling them the issues):
* Ocean views not so much- if you can see the ocean it is through buildings- the hotel faces a road not the ocean!
* We saw zero elegant furnishings- everything looked like it was from the 80's and falling apart
* 2 on site restaurants- during our stay only 1 was ever open
* The sun at the swimming pool was very limited and it is tiny (it is what you would expect from a built up city)

2/ They do not uphold the promise of "100% satisfaction" and "if not satisfied you will make it right or you won't pay”- we asked to move hotels but they would not allow us to and offered no compensation

3/ The hotel is falling apart which managed admitted and it is due a refurb - curtains didn’t close and let sun in so you wake up super early, stains all over carpet, wardrobe and drawers not opening properly, only 1 lift working etc

It genuinely ruined our trip as we could not relax at the hotel and had to find other swimming pools and places to enjoy cape town from.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluLeVendome, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear jotauscher. Thank you for taking the time to review Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel. We appreciate your feedback it allows us to constantly improve and to always keep our guest centre-stage. I apologise for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We are continuously striving to improve the hotel and guest services to ensure that all guest experience out Yes I Can! service philosophy.Kind regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed at the Radisson in Sea Point which had lovely clean rooms, serviced daily, friendly, helpful and professional staff. The hotel has a bus service that goes to the Waterfront on the hour until 10pm and collects guests from the Waterfront around 15mins past the hour until 22:15. They also have room service, which I have to admit was not worth the price but that's the only negative, however, there are plenty of places which you can walk to that is superb. The nice thing is the position of this hotel is very central so you are able to walk to Camps Bay, which my daughter and I did, we also walked to the Waterfront from time to time, it was amazing just to be free and safe.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RadissonBluLeVendome, General Manager at Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear ynotlol. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We love hearing what guests have to say and read about their experience. I am happy to hear that you had the opportunity to make use of the complimentary shuttle to the V&A Waterfront and that you had time to stroll down the promenade and visit other places around the hotel. We hope to welcome you back for another holiday. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel for a weekend during the busy jazz festival period with my husband. The elevators were not working (except for 1). We soon established that this had been the case for at least a few weeks! The rooms (although carpeted) are clean. The bathrooms are fresh (one can see were revamped), even though the hotel is generally old. The breakfast team was always exceptional and extremely friendly. Our bed was only turned down on the first night.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mzansi4life. Thank you for providing us feedback with regards to your stay, we appreciate it. I would like to apologise about the lifts being out of order and if this had caused you any inconvenience during your stay. We are in the process of replacing it with new ones. I am happy to hear that our breakfast team helped you start your day off with sunshine. I hope that you enjoyed the jazz festival and we hope to welcome you back same time next year. Warm Regards, Clinton Thom, General Manager.