“The Best Burger Ever”
Review of Woodies

Woodies
Ranked #147 of 1 228 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I'm not a big hamburger eater but I was told that this place was awesome.. so I went for it and so glad I did. This is by far the best burger I've ever eaten. The meat is juicy, tender and no artificial preservatives or fillers. They are very popular and the burgers can take a while to prepare. But there's lots of entertainment while you wait.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This place is a must when in Cape Town with it's no nonsense approach and delivering tasty fresh burgers. All the burgers are freshly made (not frozen) as you can see the meat patties being made and put on to the grill.

All I can say is that they taste amazing! On a different planet to the big global chains.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Not sure why it's showing I did not review this spot on my newsfeed. Well, it's just a pleasure reviewing it again.

Their burgers is mind blowing and I've new never found any burger better anywhere else! You can take my word for it!

If I want a burger I drive all the way from my house to have a woodies burger, 30km away and it's worth it every single time.

Will I be back? Always! I can HIGHLY recommend woodies for the best burgers ever.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Woodies is situated at the V & A waterfront's foodmarket close to the Two Oceans Aquarium. Do yourself a favour and make this one of your stops. Woodies is underrated by sitting in the corner almost hidden but they have the best burgers i have ever eaten. The portions are way too big, they have rustic, handmade chips that complement the burgers even better. We had to have take away as a family supper and our order for 9 burgers were done within 20 minutes. The atmosphere is so nice, you want to sit there, whether for an intimate couples date night or family night, it serves both well.
The orders were correct and travelled well, nothing of its good flavours went wasted in the travelling time.
Service was excellent and the so was the cost. We were spoilt for choice and Moeneer is also flexible on additions adn customizing your burger.
Definitely not to be missed

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

It's mandatory to set time aside when in Cape Town for a culinary trip around the city, we found woodies from several references by our friends and of course we had to try it. Let me start by saying I experiment with different types of beef, fat to meat ratios, different spices etc but I could not perfect the woodies patty on my best day. We sat with the owners and they laughed every time I asked what their secret was.i have tried a lot of burger joints around SA and this has to be in the top 3. If not number one. It's freaken delicious! Even my wife was weak in the knees and she is not really a burger person. Try it and tell me I'm wrong.