“Good good nice service”

Ranked #117 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We serve Neopolitan pizza and Modern Italian-inspired food in an informal contemporary space in the centre of Cape Town. From our hand-built pizza oven from Naples to the fresh pasta we serve each night, everything we do shows our love for food. Our menu is small but diverse and we encourage guests to order a number of dishes to share with the table. Pop in for a quick lunch or relax and let our team take care of you for an evening you'll remember
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We sat upstairs and had a really lovely meal. I had the spaghetti carbonara and the homemade pasta was really delicious. My colleague had grilled artichokes and hot tomatoes and liked both her dishes. It was a lively atmosphere. The pizzas looked really delicious as they went by.

A family was seated next to us, and seemed to be really enjoying their time as well.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Best Italian food I have ever had . Passion fruit Dessert amazing. The food is ver unique and i have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Limited selection of wines by the glass but excellent Cape Town pizza in the Neapolitan style. Good vegetarian choices and broad menu from a quick bite to a longer, more leisurely meal. I'd recommend and would like to return.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We love fresh, great tasting food. After reading through the menu my wife and I wanted to try everything. We ended up with bacon avocado pizza, Caesar salad, and the roasted cauliflower. Everything tasted as good or better than we had hoped. The open family friendly atmosphere made the evening a success.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as we were really looking for a good fresh pizza! After we were seated with drinks order the waitress told us they were out of Pizza as we were ordering our food! Really disappointing as I am sure the hostess could have told us this when we were being seated! The pizzas were the main attraction of the place! I got the ceasar salad which was very good but the visit as a whole it was a let down given the lack of Pizza!

boccaCT, Owner at Bocca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

Our apologies that you did not get to enjoy one of our pizzas. Our pizza dough ferments for 48 hours and is made a head of time. As much as we endevour for us to not run out of pizzas dough, we unfortunatley may experince this on busy days. I am sorry this happened to you.

Hopefully you will join us again soon, so you may enjoy our pizzas.