“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The evening out with our friends was perfect - we had Argentinian Prime Rib and Sirloin - cooked medium rare - honestly the best steak I’ve had in years - plain with only salt added . The service was impeccable with great input from the waiter and very good advise regarding the awesome selection of Hand picked wines . it’s pricy but certainly worth it !!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very pleasing experience at this fine steak restaurant. Service was very friendly and the standard of our menu choices was very high. We appreciated the relative simplicity of the menu and weren’t disappointed by either the presentation or the quality. Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I sat at the share table as I didn't have a booking and I was going to be quick. Great restaurant very busy, great ambiance.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are staying near here and decided to take a meal without our teenager here while on holiday. Though we had no reservation they got us in immediately and the place was busy! The wait staff was amazing and the decor perfect. The meats were explained to us and since in Africa we chose the local meat even though they have some gorgeous stuff from elsewhere. Our meals came remarkably quickly and cooked exactly as requested. Please try the local meat. It was delicious, tender, and very taste! We will return.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited here whilst holidaying in Cape Town. He had already visited the Johannesburg chain and said the ambience there was better than the CT one, however the food was absolutely delicious.
We were duped into buying a far more expensive bottle of wine than we had wanted by the waiter, but it was lovely all the same. The steak cut like butter and was so flavoursome! Would recommend