Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
R 4 794,53
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Cape Town Trike Tours
from R 2 533,34
More Info
All reviews great company a great tour guide full day tour cape beauty route
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2023

Really, really good. Met and exceeded our expectations. Willem was a great host with lots of interesting facts and 'old war stories'. I have been going to Cape Town for the last 15+ years and on this trip visited at least 5 pubs I had never been to before. Great value and me and my nephew Mark, had a great time. Defo do it again next time we are back in Cape Town

Date of experience: November 2023
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2023

Thank you so much Peter...much appreciated! Glads you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Reviewed 12 November 2023

What an amazing way to see Cape Town. Willem was very knowledgeable and made sure we had a great trip. We saw some truly fantastic views, drank and chatted in a variety of bars and learnt more about Cape Town in the process.

Date of experience: November 2023

Thank you Mark...glad you enjoyed the day as much as I did. Great meeting you and Peter.

Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Fantastic!! So happy we did this tour! Willem is amazing! You can tell he truly loves what he does and he is informative and eager to share this beautiful place. He looks after you and goes out of his way to make a great experience. Seeing the sites from the back of his Bike is a truly intimate way to experience the landscape! It was safe and fun! Highly recommend!

Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Thank you so much Kathy and George. It was only a pleasure spending a few hours with you both. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your stay in my beautiful country. God bless.

Reviewed 22 August 2023

This was the most unique, incredibly fun way to see the area imaginable. I made it a surprise for my husband and he absolutely loved it. We got to see the entire area including many scenic overlooks, communities, the penguins, and more. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch environment route and Willem shared many interesting facts and personal stories about his life there. I recommend this tour for everyone.

Date of experience: August 2023
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2023

Thank you for the kind words Lori. It was fantastic spending the day with you and Reid. Hope to see you both soon again.

Reviewed 25 April 2023

A really fantastic day out with Willem! Great memory's and may even help get the wife on the back of my bike. Willem, thank you so much again!

Date of experience: April 2023
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2023

Thank you Steve...much appreciated! I had a fantastic day out with you and Desiree. See you both soon.