Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Ways to Experience Cape Town Trike Tours
from US$159,74
More Info
All reviews fun fun fun great guide garden route day tour south africa ride landscape
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021

I have made already many tours with Willem. Started with a day tour about maybe 7 years ago and I loved it. Willem is a great guide and he knows so much about the country and the people. Then the next year I booked twice a day tour. And then I thought, we can't we travel for more days so we started with a 10 days tour and did the garden route. It was so great! The landscape, the ride on the trike, it's just perfect. Then I told Willem that my dream is to go around the whole South Africa with the trike and we started to plan a 5 weeks tour around the county. It was unforgetable. I really loved it.

If you haven't been on a tour with Willem yet, you have do it. You won't regret it. It's the very best way to see Cape Town and the surroundings.

I definitely will go again.

Willem, you are such a great tour guide and I wish you many many years ahed with the "keel kamel".

Date of experience: November 2020
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Ahhhh...thank you Gabby!! Thank you for being my greatest client and a very good friend. Yes, that was indeed a tour to remember. We have travelled many miles together on the Geel Kameel...rain and sun. We have made many great memories...some not so great...I remember a certain person falling out of their bed...hahaha. I'm looking forward to our next trip in two weeks.
See you then!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Booked the experience through sjusjup .
The experience itself was unique and I find its always better with a guide that shows you all the highlights.

Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Great spending the late afternoon with you and your wife Malcolm. Thanks for being such amazing people and I only hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

God bless!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

My friend and I were fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of what can only be described as a unique and unforgettable experience. Seeing Cape Town in all its majestic beauty from a bike on a clear day truly is magical (especially when you have never been on a bike ride before). Willem was fantastic and the ride from start to finish was simply amazing. He is a superb host and driver, we would both HIGHLY recommend this wonderful experience.

Date of experience: September 2021
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Thank you so much Nazlie...you and Fatima were great! It was an absolute pleasure spending the afternoon with you two. Thanks for being such awesome people. I only hope that we'll run into each other one day soon again.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

What an absolutely AWESOME day!! Surprised my 88 year old grandad for a unique tour of Cape Town on the back of Willem's trike. Super fun, safe and in my opinion the best way to get to know an area. Willem really goes the extra mile ;) We will be back. dankie dankie dankie

Date of experience: June 2021
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Thank you so much Elsje, it was great spending an afternoon with you and your grandfather. Thanks for being such awesome people.
God bless!

Reviewed 15 March 2021

Cape Town Trike Tours for the most exciting and novel way to see the beautiful Cape Peninsula (in my opinion). From collection to drop off( 9am to 5pm) we had the most memorable experience. Willem is a very knowledgeable guide and safe driver. We discovered a few firsts, which we had never explored before. Along the Atlantic Seaboard we could take a longer look at the exquisite seafront properties which are built on the steep slopes of Table Mountain. The curving Chapmans Peak drive (with 114 curves, Willem did admit he had not 'yet' counted them) by trike is just something one has to experience as is the long downward ride into Hout Bay. We enjoyed the smells of the ocean, the tree lined roads and the fynbos. If you are looking for something different, safe and exhilarating to do we can only recommend Cape Town Trike Tours. We previously booked the full day Hermanus and Whale Route tour as with this tour we were left with wonderful long lasting memories. Thank you Willem

Date of experience: March 2021
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Thank you for the kind words Claudia...much appreciated. It was great spending the day with you again.
God bless.