Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Ways to Experience Cape Town Trike Tours
from US$184,74
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Sheila and I spent a fabulous day with Willem. Full day tour to Cape Point and round the Peninsula. It was a truly memorable day and a perfect & unique way to see the stunning coastline. Saw seals, baboons, penguins and even a dassie!! Willem was the perfect knowledgeable tour guide.

Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Thank you so much Alison...it was great meeting and spending the day with you and Sheila. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks also for the awesome company. May you both have a safe trip to the Garden Route.
God bless!

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

My partner and I traveled to cape town to meet up with my family for a holiday all the way from Scotland. My dad found Willem and his trike tour online so 3 tours were booked over a few weeks. Not one of us were disappointed. What a great idea and not only does willem give you a full day out showing you lovely parts but also gives you great information on the tour. This is definitely something I will be booking when I return to Cape Town.
Keep up the good work! Fantastic day and a day to remember. Thank you!!

2  Thank fionafleming1991
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Thank you so much Fiona...it was great meeting you and Ross as well as the rest of your family. I hope you enjoyed your stay here and looking forward to seeing you all soon again.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Where do we begin..... willem was a great gentleman who arrived well on time.... smiling face to start the day..... franscheok and stellenbosch was the tour..... his driving and patience is to behold given the driving in south africa.... comfort breaks, he is a mind reader...his objective was to make your day special and that he did.... the weather was warm and the scenery is amongst the best on the planet. Nothing was an issue .willem let you know places of interest and the history associated..... always a nice touch.
Willem provided a full day of pleasure.
We have arranged another two trips for family to enjoy.....
Willem many thanks, your the best

Date of experience: February 2020
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you so much Tom...it was great meeting you and Kate and I'm looking forward to the next two tours with you and your family. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the trip as much as I did.
Here's to the next two!

Reviewed 8 February 2020

What an amazing experience. Willem was an absolute fantastic guide and his trike was awesome. The trip was given to us as a 50th wedding anniversary gift as we like to do unusual things and we can definitely recommend this experience. We felt safe and enjoyed seeing the sites of Cape Town on the back of the Trike. Thank you Willem for taking care of us.

Date of experience: February 2020
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Thank you so much Andrew and Marylin...glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Here's to your next visit to our shores.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

We had the pleasure to take the Signal Hill Romantic Sunset Tour with Willem last night. What an awesome experience. The ride, the views of Cape Town, stunning sunset and company of a very friendly tourguide was all amazing. Living in Cape Town now for 31 years and this was my first time up Signal Hill. What an hounour to be able to experience it like a tourists. What made it more special is to see that Willem enjoyed it just as much as we did. You can see the passion he has for the "work" he is doing. I will recommend a tour with Willem for anybody who would like to experience life in a different way.

Date of experience: January 2020
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words Debbie. So glad you and Dirk enjoyed the tour with me. It was great seeing you both again. Hope you had a stunning birthday!