Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$171,77
from US$322,96
from US$154,93
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

This was a memorable experience with a knowledgeable Willem at hand with interesting trivia and passionate about his service.

Very enjoyable and highly recommended. Although we were locals doing the tour on a trike was totally different and great.

Date of experience: June 2019
Capetowntriketours, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Thank you Pedro...it was great meeting you and Phillip and thanks for being such great company.
So glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Wow! Willem from Cape Town Trikes sure knows how to showcase the beauty of Cape Town and surrounds. I did two tours with Willem with both tours having something different and special to offer. Not to mention the attention you get because of the yellow trike - I felt like a rockstar! Willem is a great guy with fantastic local knowledge and history about the things you are seeing. I absolutely loved this experience, it was a unique and different way to be a tourist. Thank you Willem - you made my visit to Cape Town so special!

Date of experience: May 2019
Cape Town T, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Thank you Jodie. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and being able to show you just a small part of what I call home. I hope to see you back here soon again.

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

The trip to Signal Hill was an awesome awesome experience.We thank you for an awesome adventure.Thank you for doing this trip although the trip was booked only the night before. Your friendliness and professionalism is much appreciated.We will definitely book more trips in the future.

Date of experience: April 2019
Cape Town T, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2019

Thank you so much Debbie. I'm glad you and Raymond enjoyed the tour as much as I did.

Reviewed 13 April 2019

We had the best time. Wilem took us to Signal Hill. On the way we had some lovely stops. Wilem knows a lot about the area and was the perfect guid. Once we got to Signal Hill Wilem got out some lovely snaks and the bubbly. Little did I know that we would need it. My boyfriend popped the question and we had the perfect engagement. It was the most romantic evening ever! Thank you Wilem for making it possible. We can only recomand Cape Town Trike Tours! It is exciting, informative and can be very romantc!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Cape Town T, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2019

I'm so very glad that I was a part of your special day...it was a great honour for me to witness it and to play a small role. May you two have a very happy life together...until next time.

Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

We booked Villem & his awesome bike for 1st April! He took us out and about around Cape towns absolutely stunning coast.... I would post pictures but I haven’t filtered through them yet. He was a great host, very friendly & knowledgeable & happy to show us beautiful views that take your breathe away! What a stunning place! I’m definitely looking into immigrating!!
His bike gets loads of attention!!! So be prepared to do the royal wave! Ha ha ha
Thanks Villem .... see you again soon I hope for another trip .... maybe I’ll do a 30 day job up that coast - that would be f**kin’ awesome!

Cape Town T, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Thank you for the nice words Cheryl...it was only a pleasure showing you and Neil a small part of my beautiful city and I really hope that you will come back and visit again. Here's till next time and yes, we can do the 30 day job, no problem!

God Bless!