Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Cape Town Trike Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cape Town Trike Tours
from US$275,70
from US$137,90
from US$166,90
More Info
All reviews chapman's peak awesome evening signal hill day trip sunset tour great fun an incredible experience great guide photo opportunities camps bay geel sights wind thrill adventure stops company
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Couldn't have given my girlfriend a better gift for her 21st birthday. We did the Romantic Chapman's peak tour. The experience was so amazaing and to learn so much of Cape Town , via our Guide, was just a bonus. The power of the "Geel Kameel" was just extraordinary. I want to thank Cape Town Trike Tours for the experience. This will definitely go into the memorie books . I will definitely be making a few more bookings in the future.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you Shane. I hope you spoilt Monique even more after the tour. Thanks for being such great company...I enjoyed it just as much.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I was waiting for that call all day....... the one saying sorry, we can't go on the trike in this weather.
But true to Cape Town weather, we set off from the V&A in beautiful sunshine. Around Greenpoint, Sea Point, Clifton, Camps Bay, past the cable car starting point and up-up-up to Signal Hill. Stopping along the way a few times to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
And then the mist came rolling in.... enveloping the hill and surrounds in grey, white, wet, cold ghostly magic. Not much to see of the sunset, but what a sight!!
Will we do it again? For sure!! Do we recommend it? Absolutely; a must do in Cape Town.
Thanks Willem for a magical afternoon of laughs, valuable tourist information, champagne, eats & treats and sharing your beautiful Cape with us!!

1  Thank Ine-Marié R
Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much Ine-Marie. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and Jerry. Thanks for being such an awesome couple...it makes my "job" so much easier with guests like you. I trust you had a wonderful flight back home and hope to see you both soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Willem picked us up at our Hotel and our adventure began. Very comfortable ride and we went to a lovely fishing village and that great 114 turns on Chapman's Peak. He then took us to many beautiful sights and stopped for pictures and even let me do a bit of shopping. lol What a man.....
We are in our 70's and this was such a great thing to do. The sounds and sights were fantastic and far beats our trips on buses as you just can't stop as often or experience the turns without doing this. Wish we would have taken the full day tour.
CapeTown is AMAZING

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words Linda. It was an absolute pleasure meeting such an awesome couple like you and Derek. I really hope you will visit Cape Town again and then we'll do that full day tour.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I bought the Chapmans Peak tour for my husband’s birthday. It was such a nice experience with the most beautiful views in Cape Town. The picnic was filling and to enjoy the sunset from the top of Chapmans Peak with a glass of champagne was a great way to end a day.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words Kristelle. It was great meeting you and Emill and I'm glad you both enjoyed your evening as much as I did.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife surprised me on my birthday with a tour to Chapman's Peak. When I saw the trike in our driveway I knew we were in for an adventure and I was right. The views from the trike were amazing and being seated next to my wife made it all the more special. Willem is an amazing tour guide and we thoroughly enjoyed his company.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much James. It was great meeting you and Olga. I'm just glad you both enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope Olga spoilt you rotten for the rest of your birthday.