Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Cape Town Trike Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cape Town Trike Tours
from US$275,70
from US$137,90
from US$166,90
More Info
All reviews chapman's peak awesome evening signal hill day trip sunset tour great fun an incredible experience great guide photo opportunities camps bay geel sights wind thrill adventure stops company
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Willem picked us up at our Hotel and our adventure began. Very comfortable ride and we went to a lovely fishing village and that great 114 turns on Chapman's Peak. He then took us to many beautiful sights and stopped for pictures and even let me do a bit of shopping. lol What a man.....
We are in our 70's and this was such a great thing to do. The sounds and sights were fantastic and far beats our trips on buses as you just can't stop as often or experience the turns without doing this. Wish we would have taken the full day tour.
CapeTown is AMAZING

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words Linda. It was an absolute pleasure meeting such an awesome couple like you and Derek. I really hope you will visit Cape Town again and then we'll do that full day tour.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I bought the Chapmans Peak tour for my husband’s birthday. It was such a nice experience with the most beautiful views in Cape Town. The picnic was filling and to enjoy the sunset from the top of Chapmans Peak with a glass of champagne was a great way to end a day.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words Kristelle. It was great meeting you and Emill and I'm glad you both enjoyed your evening as much as I did.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife surprised me on my birthday with a tour to Chapman's Peak. When I saw the trike in our driveway I knew we were in for an adventure and I was right. The views from the trike were amazing and being seated next to my wife made it all the more special. Willem is an amazing tour guide and we thoroughly enjoyed his company.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much James. It was great meeting you and Olga. I'm just glad you both enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope Olga spoilt you rotten for the rest of your birthday.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

its unbelievable, hermanus trip was so great and price less i would suggest every one to try it ,specially having willem as your tour guid, amazing guy
its experience everyone should try it

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you Shahab...great meeting you and Seppi. Thanks for being a great couple and such good sports even though we were all sopping wet from that unexpected rain but we all still had a good time. Hope to see you both soon again.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Recently celebrating our 27th anniversary, and my wife was looking for something memorable. And a Trike Tour to Hermanus via the magnificent Clarence Drive was certainly that something different and very memorable. The route out was so good, that we had to do the same route on the way back. The views you get from the Trike are breathtaking, and the wind in your face at 120 is a great thrill.

Willem, our rider and guide, was professional and accommodating and offered that something special we were looking for.

We certainly would highly recommend him and his Trike experience.

Capetrike, Owner at Cape Town Trike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words Kevin. It was great meeting you and Claudia and I'm glad you both enjoyed the day as much as I did. Yes, Clarence drive is certainly worth riding along more than once a day. Hope to see you both soon again.