“Amazing flight ”
Review of Hi5 Paragliding

Hi5 Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With a 100% safety record we offer spectacular Tandem Paragliding Flights from Lions Head and Signal Hill. Our team of highly qualified pilots and 25 years of paragliding expertise guarantees you the ultimate fun experience. Call us and you will soon be flying in our beautiful office.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I was standing in line for the cablecart to Table Mountain free WiFi was provided. When I searched a next activity via Google I ended up at HI5 Paragliding. After a short chat on their website I received confirmation in my inbox that I would fly 3 hours later from Signal Hill.

When arriving at the take-off area I was welcomed by Leandra, paid the fee and 20 mins later I was up. After waiting a bit for the backwind to Lau down.

The experience was simply amazing, as free as an bird, Enjoying the most amazing views and Some Rock and roll windflows took us to enormous heights.

Safe flight, superb pilot and neat landing finished this first-timer glide.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 10 reviews
"signal hill"
in 13 reviews
"professional and friendly service"
"tandem flight"
in 6 reviews
"activity"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was one of the highlights of my holiday in Cape Town. The flight was easily arranged and the whole experience was fantastic! Such beautiful views and felt relaxing from take off to landing!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Naomi & Grant were amazing from the beginning to the end. My boyfriend called Naomi to get info about the paragliding and she was super nice and helpful on the phone that immediately we decide for them (we called some other competitors and they were not even close that nice and informative). I did my flight with Grant who was super sweet and fun during the whole experience, which thanks to the wind took a bit longer than 15 min. Ill definitely recommend HI5 Paragliding to everyone. Isnt not only the experience of flying but with whom,.. that makes a huge difference! Ill do it for sure anytime and will bring my family with once im back in Cape Town!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The staff at Hi5 Paragliding are some of the kindest people I have ever met!
They did everything possible to make us as comfortable as possible.
We were very lucky to have perfect weather, and the jump was incredible!
So beautiful and I felt very relaxed. Grant made it very easy.
Thank you SO MUCH Hi5!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We signed up for our first paragliding tandem flight twice before on other places but were always cancelled due to rain or the wrong wind direction.
Today it didnt look good either early morning, but the team tried hard and gave it a chance anyhow.
So we were amongst the few people on Signal Hill and wow, we were so lucky and had a great flight!
Grant and Ru did a great job and made us feel safe before and during the quite long flight. We were so happy they didnt cancel us and made this super experience happen - the superb view on Table Mountain and the whole of Cape Town is something we definitely wouldnt have liked to miss!
Thanks also to Leandra and Naomi for keeping us informed about the weather conditions by email, text message and whatsapp!