“Wow as in Wow!”
Review of Craft Burger Bar

Craft Burger Bar
Ranked #64 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: Craft your own burger or order off the menu. They're all delicious. Wash it down with great craft beers, whisky or wine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow. I guess I can't leave it at that, so let's add that the place caught my eye several times because of the crowd and the general vibe it emitted. But I thought, "Burger place?" because in a vegetarian. But an inquiry showed that they have a vegetarian edition and it turned out to be one of the best I've experienced of that genre. The restaurant exuded creativity. The artwork on the walls, the verbiage about the comestibles, the manner of ordering, the garnishes and sides, and so on. And the place gives an opportunity for creativity to the customer.
Another thing that pleased me was the animation and assertiveness of the servers. None of the "What are you bothering me about?" that has so often blemished "service" in South Africa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sea Point is really becoming a mecca of fine food. Craft Burgers specializes in 'build your own' with a great selection of craft beers. The burgers are awesome - juicy, generous and toothsome ! Lovely sides and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

They were busy but we were informed how long we can expect to wait for our food when we got there. It was worth waiting for. Great atmosphere. You can buildt your own burger. You can see and taste everything is fresh. We really enjoyed the evening

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Build your own burger just how you like it.Great meat patty.Enjoy your burger with craft beer.You will always come back

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to relax and enjoy a burger with extras and not forgetting the Boston crafts beers. In the heart of Sea Point and great value for your money