“Cheryl Scott / "C" the Cape Tours & Travel go above and beyond!!!”

C the Cape Tours & Travel
Ranked #151 of 353 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine specialist guide - fun food & wine Tours in and around the Western Cape. Safaris. Shark Diving. Cape of Good HOpe, penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive. Beautiful Garden Route Tours. Spend 6-9 days in and around Cape Town to appreciate.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Cheryl Scott from C the Cape Town Tours & Travel was hired by a friend of ours who has lived his entire life in South Africa to guide us around while we where in Cape Town, as part of our South African sojourn from sunny California earlier this month. She was delightful - fun, funny, so well informed, and for me, the highlight was that she was amazing with my 2 semi sulky teenagers, aged 17 and 15. She even got my 15 year old boy to smile at the end of the day by encouraging us to visit the penguins (NOT to be missed)! We did the gorgeous Kirstenbosch gardens (in a golf cart as my husband has weak knees), she arranged zip lining to accommodate the 17 year old adventure loving daughter (and her mom, may I add!), and drove us around the most beautiful locations. Had it not been for weather issues, we would have paraglided, and potentially whale watched, too. I highly recommend Cheryl.

CherylDawnScott, Owner at C the Cape Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello Thanks for the lovely review. Yes I do remember you and your family. The 2 ladies were into fun and the guys and I sat at the vineyard reading and waiting while you went zip lining. It ws a lovely day and you have lovely youngsters. Enjoyed them both. Trust that you will come back again and have more fun. Best Cheryl

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"cape"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We learned so much from Cheryl. Her knowledge of wine, olives and cheese is remarkable. Loved every minute :)

Thank you for this - cant see who you are though. Come back and have more Food & Wine. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Cheryl is personable, exciting, knowledgable, and interesting. I was traveling with my father and we learned a lot and had an incredible time. She is timely and patient and was willing to bend our itinerary for the weather or our personal interests. She was very flexible and we really appreciated that.

Thanks so much Isabel - I also enjoyed meeting both your Mom and Dad on 2 seperate tours. Trust that you enjoyed your longer stay in and around Cape Town. Please ask your Mom and Dad to come back and enjoy more of what Cape Town has to offer. Take care Best

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I was in South Africa for work, and had a free weekend during the spring wild flower season. It was my second tour with Cheryl, and it was a truly beautiful weekend - it is going to stand out in my memory for a long time to come, and Cheryl's planning and thinking ahead on all the details made it all happen! She'd scouted the place out earlier, and found a lovely little place to stay right inside the West Coast National Park. She had a carry out menu from a nearby restaurant handy and organized dinner for us all, and add a bottle of wine, and it was perfect! Cheryl drove us all around, she is an excellent driver, is very accommodating if you want to stop somewhere, thinks on her feet, knows all the places to go - wineries, lunch places, anything. She can make it all happen!

Oh this was such a special little trip. We had such a lovely time together. I am taking some other folk up there in March and we are staying in the park as well. I often think of you when I am up there. When you coming back for your 3rd visit? Take care

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife and I did wine tours with Cheryl several times, often times including family, other times just the two of us. Each time, we left the wining and dining itinerary completely in Cheryl's capable hands, and each time the trip was simply excellent.

Cheryl is a wonderfully charming, incredibly knowledgeable guide, who knows many of the winemakers personally. I have referred friends and family to her, and I cannot recommend her more highly here. My wife and I look forward to returning to Cape Town soon to travel (and taste!) with Cheryl again: we travel extensively, and Cheryl is our favorite guide anywhere.

Oh this is simply the best - thank you so much. Come back soon please - I look forward to many more days of Wine and fun. Thank you for all the referrals - I really do appreciate and enjoy them. Best Cheryl