“Wonderful return trip”

C the Cape Tours & Travel
Ranked #143 of 347 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine specialist guide - fun food & wine Tours in and around the Western Cape. Safaris. Shark Diving. Cape of Good HOpe, penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive. Beautiful Garden Route Tours. Spend 6-9 days in and around Cape Town to appreciate.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 October 2015

I was in South Africa for work, and had a free weekend during the spring wild flower season. It was my second tour with Cheryl, and it was a truly beautiful weekend - it is going to stand out in my memory for a long time to come, and Cheryl's planning and thinking ahead on all the details made it all happen! She'd scouted the place out earlier, and found a lovely little place to stay right inside the West Coast National Park. She had a carry out menu from a nearby restaurant handy and organized dinner for us all, and add a bottle of wine, and it was perfect! Cheryl drove us all around, she is an excellent driver, is very accommodating if you want to stop somewhere, thinks on her feet, knows all the places to go - wineries, lunch places, anything. She can make it all happen!

CherylDawnScott, Owner at C the Cape Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Oh this was such a special little trip. We had such a lovely time together. I am taking some other folk up there in March and we are staying in the park as well. I often think of you when I am up there. When you coming back for your 3rd visit? Take care

All reviews
"knowledge"
"company"
"cape"

Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife and I did wine tours with Cheryl several times, often times including family, other times just the two of us. Each time, we left the wining and dining itinerary completely in Cheryl's capable hands, and each time the trip was simply excellent.

Cheryl is a wonderfully charming, incredibly knowledgeable guide, who knows many of the winemakers personally. I have referred friends and family to her, and I cannot recommend her more highly here. My wife and I look forward to returning to Cape Town soon to travel (and taste!) with Cheryl again: we travel extensively, and Cheryl is our favorite guide anywhere.

Oh this is simply the best - thank you so much. Come back soon please - I look forward to many more days of Wine and fun. Thank you for all the referrals - I really do appreciate and enjoy them. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Wow spending a day with Cheryl really brought Cape Town alive, all places I would never have visited without you guiding us. Was truly an amazing day and well worth the money spent. Meet as a guide and leave as friends :)

Thank you so much for these lovely words. I do make so many friends and feel sad when they leave. Please come back soon. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We spent a day in her van with her comentary mic'd up so we could hear every word. She is reasonable and worth every penny. Cheryl Scott herself came highly recommended and our tour turned out to exceed our expectations. We did wine, food and olve oil tastings, saw spectacular scenery, wandered small upscale towns and ate very well. During the whole time we had a non-stop engaging conversation with someone who is an historian as well. Cheryl runs a small company, hands on, high quality. You will be happy you did it at the end of the day!

Oh James & ALice, If all my tourists were like you I would be busy non stop. Thanks again and I love having you back. See you soon!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2015

During my 3 weeks in Cape Town I had 4 wonderful excursions with Cheryl. We visited Walker Bay, Hermanus, Franschoek, Stellenbosch and several places at the Westcoast. Cheryl is very knowledgeable and she shows you the best places. I really enjoyed my time on the tours. I learnt so many things about this wonderful country and had also a lot of fun. I met Cheryl as a guide and said goodby to a new friend :)
Natascha, Switzerland

Ah yes my new friend - had a special time with you. Do apologise for only replying now - only have now found out how to get into this site to reply - feel awful as so many folk have written such lovely things about me. Natascha please come back soon so that we can have more special times. Best Cheryl