“Simply the best!”

C the Cape Tours & Travel
Ranked #143 of 347 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine specialist guide - fun food & wine Tours in and around the Western Cape. Safaris. Shark Diving. Cape of Good HOpe, penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive. Beautiful Garden Route Tours. Spend 6-9 days in and around Cape Town to appreciate.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife and I did wine tours with Cheryl several times, often times including family, other times just the two of us. Each time, we left the wining and dining itinerary completely in Cheryl's capable hands, and each time the trip was simply excellent.

Cheryl is a wonderfully charming, incredibly knowledgeable guide, who knows many of the winemakers personally. I have referred friends and family to her, and I cannot recommend her more highly here. My wife and I look forward to returning to Cape Town soon to travel (and taste!) with Cheryl again: we travel extensively, and Cheryl is our favorite guide anywhere.

CherylDawnScott, Owner at C the Cape Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Oh this is simply the best - thank you so much. Come back soon please - I look forward to many more days of Wine and fun. Thank you for all the referrals - I really do appreciate and enjoy them. Best Cheryl

All reviews
"knowledge"
"company"
"cape"

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Wow spending a day with Cheryl really brought Cape Town alive, all places I would never have visited without you guiding us. Was truly an amazing day and well worth the money spent. Meet as a guide and leave as friends :)

Thank you so much for these lovely words. I do make so many friends and feel sad when they leave. Please come back soon. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We spent a day in her van with her comentary mic'd up so we could hear every word. She is reasonable and worth every penny. Cheryl Scott herself came highly recommended and our tour turned out to exceed our expectations. We did wine, food and olve oil tastings, saw spectacular scenery, wandered small upscale towns and ate very well. During the whole time we had a non-stop engaging conversation with someone who is an historian as well. Cheryl runs a small company, hands on, high quality. You will be happy you did it at the end of the day!

Oh James & ALice, If all my tourists were like you I would be busy non stop. Thanks again and I love having you back. See you soon!!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

During my 3 weeks in Cape Town I had 4 wonderful excursions with Cheryl. We visited Walker Bay, Hermanus, Franschoek, Stellenbosch and several places at the Westcoast. Cheryl is very knowledgeable and she shows you the best places. I really enjoyed my time on the tours. I learnt so many things about this wonderful country and had also a lot of fun. I met Cheryl as a guide and said goodby to a new friend :)
Natascha, Switzerland

Ah yes my new friend - had a special time with you. Do apologise for only replying now - only have now found out how to get into this site to reply - feel awful as so many folk have written such lovely things about me. Natascha please come back soon so that we can have more special times. Best Cheryl