“Day tour of Cape Town”

C the Cape Tours & Travel
Ranked #155 of 345 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine specialist guide - fun food & wine Tours in and around the Western Cape. Safaris. Shark Diving. Cape of Good HOpe, penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive. Beautiful Garden Route Tours. Spend 6-9 days in and around Cape Town to appreciate.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Wow spending a day with Cheryl really brought Cape Town alive, all places I would never have visited without you guiding us. Was truly an amazing day and well worth the money spent. Meet as a guide and leave as friends :)

CherylDawnScott, Owner at C the Cape Tours & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you so much for these lovely words. I do make so many friends and feel sad when they leave. Please come back soon. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We spent a day in her van with her comentary mic'd up so we could hear every word. She is reasonable and worth every penny. Cheryl Scott herself came highly recommended and our tour turned out to exceed our expectations. We did wine, food and olve oil tastings, saw spectacular scenery, wandered small upscale towns and ate very well. During the whole time we had a non-stop engaging conversation with someone who is an historian as well. Cheryl runs a small company, hands on, high quality. You will be happy you did it at the end of the day!

Oh James & ALice, If all my tourists were like you I would be busy non stop. Thanks again and I love having you back. See you soon!!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

During my 3 weeks in Cape Town I had 4 wonderful excursions with Cheryl. We visited Walker Bay, Hermanus, Franschoek, Stellenbosch and several places at the Westcoast. Cheryl is very knowledgeable and she shows you the best places. I really enjoyed my time on the tours. I learnt so many things about this wonderful country and had also a lot of fun. I met Cheryl as a guide and said goodby to a new friend :)
Natascha, Switzerland

Ah yes my new friend - had a special time with you. Do apologise for only replying now - only have now found out how to get into this site to reply - feel awful as so many folk have written such lovely things about me. Natascha please come back soon so that we can have more special times. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We spent a charming day with Cheryl, touring the local wineries and surrounding area. Fabulous lunch at one of the winery restaurants as well. I highly recommend her services if you are in Cape Town.

Thank you for this lovely review - I cant see your name. I have only now found out how to read and respond to all these lovely reviews. Do appreciate. Please come back. Best Cheryl

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We had a very enjoyable wine tour with Cheryl. There were 5 of us - friends from the U.S. traveling with our daughters who are recent college grads. Cheryl picked us up from the Waterfront Village where we headed to the wine region. We began the day at a beautiful winery where we had wine and cheese (great start). We had a number of wineries on our list that we wanted to see and Cheryl did a great job accommodating our request. Cheryl is very knowledgeable and made the day enjoyable. We inadvertently left a bottle of purchased wine in her vehicle and she was kind to drop it off the next day.

I highly recommend Cheryl for a day in the wine country. You won't be disappointed.

Oh yes I do remember our lovely day - visit de Morgenzon again the other day with a very lively group of 8 folk and I spoke about you. How you met up with the folk from Seattle that are starting a vineyard. the little mess up with the Test Kitchen and The Tasting Room (now renamed and part of La Colombe) Please come back so that we can have more fun days. Best Chery