“I Love Borruso's Pizza !”

Borruso's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #382 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Dimly lit room with candles, the ambience, the romance, the food,
the decorum. It all just works.

Every time I've gone I have never ever been disappointed.
This Restaurant is literally my favorite spot in Cape Town.

Call me old fashioned but I Love it for the Romantic reasons,
it brings, a cheerful atmosphere and truly amazing food.
Thank you Borruso's for being my go to spot when
I really need you for romance, relaxing, amazing pizza or
all of the above. Thank you :)

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My wife wanted a relaxed night out and Borruso's came to mind as we had not been to an Italian establishment in a while. The last time I was there I was still a student a solid 6 years ago but remembered that it was good then and hoped that it would still be.

It's somewhat hidden away on the corner of the Main Road in Kenilworth, and parking can be a little tricky but just find somewhere and go there! You will not be disappointed.

The restaurant is intimate inside, with excellent service and a good menu and reasonable priced compared to more "large scale commercialized Italian places". Off menu options written on the wall add to the choices. We had a pasta and a pizza which were both tasty and thankfully the wait was not long. With banting and gluten free options as well this place caters for everyone. The pasta was lovely and fresh and the pizza had a lovely thin base and is wood fired which makes all the difference.

For a relaxing night out as a couple or a group of friends you cannot go wrong this place. Ditch the usual places for this one and you'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Hidden away in Kenilworth, it is worth a visit. The intense smell of wood-fired pizzas is irresistible! Totally unpretentious, with mismatched chairs and tables scattered randomly (there's also a nice outside area - for summer).Pizza toppings were nice (not brilliant) but the bases were a little too doughy. Service and atmosphere are friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best Pizzas I have ever eaten. The place itself is tucked away in Kenilworth but on a Wednesday night was very busy. The staff are all very friendly and although the food was not quick it was well worth the wait. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very laid back and somehow had a real Italian feel to it even in the middle of Cape Town.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Borrusos pizza is by far the BEST pizza resteraunt I have ever been to. I would give it a 5 out of 5 but nothing's perfect but in this case it almost is. I myself have been going to borrusos since I was about 5 or 6 and ever since I have had excellent service and brilliant food. The pizzas are to DIE FOR, I'm dead serious. If you live in Cape Town this is defiantly worth checking out, Especialy if you're traveling. The desert was also fantastic. So Please take my word for it by checking this place out