“8.5/10 consistently great ”
Review of Jerry's Burger Bar

Jerry's Burger Bar
Ranked #43 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Jerry's is first and foremost a burger joint. A place to meet, enjoy great food, craft beers and whiskey. Jerry’s was borne from our belief that a burger isn’t JUST a burger! We aim to provide an experience, using the freshest, best locally-sourced ingredients on a daily basis.
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I do not write a review without visiting an establishment at least 5 times so when I do write best you read!

Should my view or rating change based on a new experience I will amend my review.

"Consistent "- acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

Burger joints are trending.So everyone can make a hamburger, not so difficult to get it right but easy to get it wrong.

Jerrys team has got it consistently right. Great craft beer!.

Great staff great atmosphere. Well done

Nothing more to be said!

Jack King overall rating - 8.5/10

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Loved the decor and overall vibe of the burger bar, we ordered stuffed burgers with fries, I ordered the spinach chicken salad, and we shared cocktails and corn dogs. Every single item was absolutely amazing. Big, tasty burgers with just the right flavour to the beef and toppings/sauces, even the bread bun was awesome. Fries are great. Everything was fresh, and all great value for money. The mojito was nice and strong, and to my surprise the salad was amazing! usually restaurants tend to forget to put some tlc into a salad, but this was something else and very filling. Love Jerrys Burger Bar.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We visited Jerry's as part of a work outing on 28 May. We were a large group of 12, and our food arrived at the same time which was great.

The burgers were nice and moist and not over cooked. I had the most basic burger on their menu, the cheapskate, but it was by no means lacking in flavour or presentation.

Jerry's is slightly on the expensive side, with their burgers ranging from R65 to R130. They also have only one vegetarian burger option (chickpea patty) for those looking.

If you are hunting for a decent burger and are in the area, Jerry's is definitely recommendable and worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Jerry's is a cool place in a cool neighbourhood. They have a great selection of interesting burgers. I had The Sloth and a pint of American Pale Ale, seriously the best burger I've had in sometime. If you're a burger fan then check this place out!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Great social spot to hang with friends before a bigger night out or even to stay in and watch the rugby. The busier periods can mean there is a substantial wait on food, but the friendly banter with staff makes up for this. Epic selection of beers.