“LOVE the ribs!”

Jerry's Burger Bar
Ranked #43 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Jerry's is first and foremost a burger joint. A place to meet, enjoy great food, craft beers and whiskey. Jerry’s was borne from our belief that a burger isn’t JUST a burger! We aim to provide an experience, using the freshest, best locally-sourced ingredients on a daily basis.
Reviewed 5 May 2016

We had been to Jerry's a couple of times and always got a burger (which was delicious!). However, last time, I ordered the ribs and was pleasantly surprised. They are amazing and will be my dish of choice from now on ... along with the onion rings :-))
Jerry's offers inside and outside seating and a lively environment. Make sure to have a booking or you might not get a table!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Was eagerly looking to try the newest burger bar on the block however it was not to be because you have to "reserve" and they were fully reserved. I am sure this place must be good, however there was an inadvertent arrogance to the management that I could not seem to get my head over. I walked in excited to try the burgers in this place and found that 50 % of the tables were empty with "Reserved" signs. So this is not your corner burger joint...don't rock up for a bite and beer here without reserving. Bummer...So for now Evil Twin at Easy Tiger is the best burger in Cape Town for me. Suggestion: Perhaps reserve some tables and leave some for walk in...just and idea..

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I used to live here. well, just down the road from Jerry's. My boyfriend and I did actually spend more time here than our house and have been having suffering big withdrawals since moving. Jerry's not only offers THE best burgers in the city, it also has the best staff in the world.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We were happy to have booked for a Friday lunch as the place was packed. Several of us had the pride burger which has a patty with a blue cheese centre and is really highly recommended. Service was good despite the big crowd and the selection of local craft beers was very good. I will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The burgers at Jerry's are very good but the service is not great. It's as much of a bar as it is a restaurant so It's a good place to go for a drink and burger but not for a date or anything like that.