“Awesome Gluten Free Pizzas!”
Review of Chalk and Cork

Chalk and Cork
Ranked #68 of 1 223 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Best GF pizza base in the city I reckon! and 2-4-1 on a Monday too! Bargain and YUM! Highly recommended.
Mmmmm

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stumbled upon this place and it was a great find. The pizza and beer were half price during the time I visited! I only had an hour to eat before having to leave for the airport and the manager made sure I got my order quickly. Service was great and staff friendly. There's a nice patio outside area. I enjoyed my meal here.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is an introductory restaurant for chefs, waiters and waitresses, they begin learning their trade here. I found them to be very intent on learning and pleasing the guests, plus the food is pretty good. they have a fair selection of drinks and beers and the outdoor patio provides a nice view of Table Mountain.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went in here by chance and was not disappointed! Excellent service, sat upstairs, wonderful atmosphere!

All had the same Club Mexican pizza and it was lovely! Did ask for fries, they didn’t do it but you didn’t need it!

Wine was gorgeous and so was the recommended gin!!

Would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Just by chance we came upon Chalk & Cork on our way back from Table Mountain. It is in the Garden District so an easy walk from city center locations. The view from their patio is spectacular- Table Mountain on one side and parasails over the lion on the other side! At lunch they offer a very interesting selection of tapas. Each dish was perfectly prepared and quite generous in terms of portions. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. The prices were very reasonable. We were impressed and will certainly return the next time we’re in Cape Town.