“Fantastic coffee”

Haas Collective Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic coffee and paired with a fresh croissant its a good start to the morning in a quirky setting!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We love it here and have tried most of the coffee shops.

The food is great here too. The girls do a wonderful job. The oatmeal is delicious and healthy. I wish there was a Haas in every town!

This is for the more sophisticated coffee and discerning foodie.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The aesthetics if this place is notable. From the decor, furniture, music and general ambience. I had a quick breakfast and cappuccino, and doing a bit of work. Its perfect for a good lunch, meeting some friends or doing some work in a relaxing and stimulating environment. The food was good, especially, the streaky bacon. I’m sure they have a lot of other treats I need to try, therefore, I’ll go back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

nice coffee and nice atmosphere. breakfest a bit blend I recommend for a coffie I had banana bread toast with cream and berries but it was average

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Aiming for somewhere else nearby, we stopped here for a juice and coffee....and we found it rather pleasant - peaceful, comfortable and very nice coffee - we didn't have food so can't comment on that but we would certainly visit again.
Very prompt and friendly service.