“very nice alternative coffee stop”

Haas Collective Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Aiming for somewhere else nearby, we stopped here for a juice and coffee....and we found it rather pleasant - peaceful, comfortable and very nice coffee - we didn't have food so can't comment on that but we would certainly visit again.
Very prompt and friendly service.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I hosted a few friends at Haas for my 30th birthday brunch and I'll definitely do it again. For me, it's about the holistic experience. The restaurant is filled with the handiwork of local creatives - it feels like being in a theatre of art. The food was amazing - we were served an assortment of breakfast treats and meals. It was perfect for my non-pork-eating friends and for my vegan friend. The coffee? Amazing. The vibe? So inviting. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Really magical. Thanks Haas!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This cosy place serves the best breakfast in Cape Town. I'd recommend the French toast with baked banana, Oats or Muesli w/yoghurt (delicious fruits!). They serve good lunch as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

When looking for relaxed atmosphere, great coffee and friendly service, look no further! The seats are so comfortable and one can actually forget time while sipping away on the wide selection of coffee. We did not eat, although the menus does look very interesting.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Located near the district six museum, this is a must stop on your travels. The food was great as well as the service. The atmosphere is rustic chic.