“Great food”

Haas Collective Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Ended up in here as the storm started to pour down again and we were passing.

Turned out to be inspired as we had some great lunch time food and some great motails.

Definitely worth going into if you are around.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Always enjoyed this quaint eatery before, but not again. Service diabolical, everything we asked for they didn't have, and had to search to find the salmon on my salad. Finally paid at the bar as got tired of waiting. Could see why it was so quiet.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Haas is my "go to" breakfast spot! Love the decor and ambience. The manageress is lovely and always makes sure I get a spot no matter how busy it gets. My favourite it the professor (egg white omelette) with added salmon.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This place is so delicious! The artwork, furnishing and interiors are something to be admired. The food is also tops, a bit different and the coffee is really lovely.
Next time I'm coming for the Friday burger special.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was told about Haas by a good friend. I decided to try it for myself with my family. As you know families usually have dogs.

Before entering we asked if our dog may accompany us into the the restaurant and we were told yes. We sat down there came the manageress asking a server to ask us to leave...

I'm afraid this is unacceptable and I recommend a new manager.

1  Thank OfficialByronUK