Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$128
  • Restaurant
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$117
Hilton
US$208
US$163
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$99
  • Restaurant
Hippo Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$64
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$1 001
US$831
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop bartable mountainkloof streetmillers thumbnespresso machinerestaurants barswater pressurea great staylong streetrecommend staying hereplunge poolsafe areabreakfast servicelocation was perfectcamps baysmall poolthe breakfast area
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Such a gem in such a fabulous location. Easy access to some of the key attractions in Cape Town. Also walking distance from some great local restaurants and pubs. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. High recommend.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelBugDee1
Shadre B, General Manager at Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Wow, wow, wow thanks a million for the kind review:)

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We were very disappointed with the room we were allocated. Having booked a premier room instead of a standard room we were allocated a very gloomy room in the main house with the only view being that of the storeroom out the one window and out the other window an arrangement of flower pots with fake flowers on a two meter high wall half a meter away from the window.
The bathroom door latch was broken After seeing the room pics on their website this is not what I expected. Such false advertising

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BARBARA F
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Comfortable rooms in a location close to the restaurants of Kloof Street and a view from the deck of table mountain. The breakfast is on of the best I've had at any guest house, and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The car park only has space for about 10 cars. The rooms are a good size, and the bed was very comfortable. On the negative side the aircon units are old, and slightly noisy. As for value for money, this place is good value and I use it next time I'm in Cape Town,

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Unfortunately I was really looking forward to our stay here while on a business trip to Cape Town. Upon arrival i asked for the bathroom and was ignored I asked again and was ignored, eventually my colleague stepped in and found out for me. We had requested and was booked for 2 twin beds, when we were checking in, we double checked and they said oh they will arrange for the bed to be split, and we would need to wait. Whilst on the phone I overheard her say that they had actually moved us out of the booked room into another room and other guests had taken our room. Once in the room we realized that there was construction right outside our window, Building and extreme noise. I have uploaded a photo. The drilling and banging was all day and the next morning at 7.30am! (I guess this is why the other guests were moved out of this room)The Toilet was not working properly, and took very long to fill to be able to flush again. The lodge and bedroom did not look like the photos on the website. The beds were metal beds, i have uploaded a photo, that reminded me of hospital beds. To us, it looked like the house keeping consisted of - cleaning out dustbins and folding duvet into a square onto the end of the bed. (you will also see this in a photo) Bed sheets were not changed. We arrived to the bathroom having only half a toilet roll available and none spare. The Cupboard to unpack your clothes into were dusty (I guess this was the construction next to our room but this should have been cleaned out) and I could not unpack my work clothing into the cupboards. In the mornings when breakfast was being made, we were in the room above kitchen and the toilet smelt like old cooking oil that had come through the toilet fan and consumed the bathroom in our room. At Breakfast we were informed we could only select eggs and then one extra. However the other guests were asked if they wanted extra. We had even asked if we could pay in for our extra's. They informed us no. My Colleague asked for a coke at breakfast and was told they did not serve it and she would have to get it from the bar downstairs. That is not good customer service at all. We then decided to have breakfast out the next morning. Finally time to check out came and I was informed the lady had left to do grocery shopping and i would have to wait until she returned, I said I have a flight to catch and can not wait until she returns, it is check out time and there should be someone here. The other lady who was smoking outside came and assisted me on my check out. All in all the experience here was not great. I was told that they have been bought and new management was coming in from December, i am not sure if this is why everything was not up to par for that price. Hopefully new management will pick it up. I must say having our own set of keys to come and go did make life a lot easier. The splash pool did look very clean & nice as well. There is a lot of pubs and restaurants and boutiques in walking distance too.

Stayed: November 2015
2  Thank Kirsty C
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

The staff are great and made our stay really enjoyable. You can sit on the decking and marvel at Table Mountain. Lots of great restaurants within easy walking distance. We walked all the way to the water front. It only took 40 minutes and you get to see things you would miss in a cab.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family