All reviewslocal cell phonetable mountainheated floorslion's headstay in cape townunderfloor heatingsouth africathe entire staffboutique hotelrestaurant bookingshelped us planevery member of staffbreakfast was amazingquiet streetperfect place to staya wonderful stayhome from home
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Cape Town might have water shortages but this Inn has the wet spot with the Pool!

The rooms are nice and cozy. the views are top notch.

Rest, Relax, and breathe it all in.

I couldn't find any third party deals but when you're the best you don't need to have any.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimDeBerry
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Just back from our home from home. Wish the service was half as good at home! (Sorry Dearest Wife!)

Losing count of the times spent at 2Inn1. It never disappoints. 10 days of bliss. We continually throw totally unreasonable requests at Klaus, such as, “Can you get us into Delaire Graff for lunch this week?”, knowing it’s a 6 week waiting list, but somehow he always comes through for us.

Claire not 100% fit but you’d never know. She makes sure guests always come first. Steffi on mat leave with a new born and still there what appeared to be nearly every day, fussing after the guests.

They should consider re-naming it the Carlsberg Inn!

See you all again in December guys

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkfromLargs
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The 2inn1 is not so much a hotel as a luxury guesthouse and we so enjoyed our few days that we were sad to leave, and even felt that the staff were sad to see us go.
It is situated in a quiet genteel neighbourhood on the foothills of Table Mountain about 15mins by Uber from the V&A Waterfront. There is a range of very nice restaurants about 10mins walk down the hill, and from the terrace where they serve sundowners there are marvellous views of the Mountain and Lion Head.

The rooms, the breakfast, the building, everything was really nice, but most outstanding of all was the truly personal level of service you get. Really an outstanding place to stay in Cape Town.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ockham
Reviewed 10 January 2018

What a pleasure to stay here! The property, the staff, the views, the location in a quiet neighborhood - all combine for a stellar experience.

If you prefer walking out of your hotel into a mob scene or eating at restaurants designed only to get tourists in and out, you may prefer the V&A Waterfront. At 2Inn1 you can sit quietly on your terrace looking at Table Mountain and Lion Head, then walk about 15 minutes to world-class restaurants catering to repeat clients.

As we arrived at the inn a woman was hugging the staff goodbye and saying “See you again next year” - lucky lady. Our room wasn’t ready, but we were kindly allowed to use one of the other rooms until it was. After the long flights from the US this was sooooooo appreciated. We also took advantage of the on-site spa that first morning - a massage and facial after hours and hours on a plane was amazing.

The inn provides guests with a cell phone preprogrammed to their phone and to trusted taxi companies, which came in handy more than once. They also have on-spot restaurant recommendations and will help you in any way they can. And the breakfast presented a great variety of quality choices, including perfectly ripe fresh fruit and the best scrambled eggs ever.

For my husband’s 70th birthday I had brought candles which I was planning to stick in a couple of crossiants, but Claus had a cheese cake and champagne ready.

All in all, I wish I could have said “See you next year “ when we left.

Room Tip: Room 1 is huge - soaring ceilings and a fireplace, but no terrace. #6, I think, had the best vista from its terrace.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CARLYE P
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from a weeks stay at 2inn1 and I am feeling very sad to have left. The location is perfect- really peaceful with beautiful views for relaxing days in the sun whilst being walking distance to shops and bars for the evenings. The breakfasts were by far the best I have ever had at a hotel- made to order and with no particular end time which means you can have a nice lay in each day without worrying about missing out on breakfast. It is the staff however that really make this place something special. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel a part of the family- each and every member of staff was so friendly and accommodating that it made it very hard for us to leave! I highly recommend a stay at this hotel if visiting Cape Town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple