All reviews local mobile phone sundowner drinks table mountain heated floors stay in cape town lion's head underfloor heating night manager south africa other guests the entire staff restaurant bookings boutique hotel coffee machine helped us plan beyond the call of duty every member of staff
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay, great hospitality of the complete team. They made us really feel at home. The accomodation is beautifull, rooms, poolside everything. Breakfast is very goog with extended choice and daily changing specials.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank gacbuijs
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Only checked out this morning and already thinking about our next visit.

Gorgeous facility and amazing staff, nothing is too much trouble. Worth the extra on top of a hotel room, this is special. A car ride from the waterfront but Uber works a treat for that, we had never used them before but they were great - cheap and reliable.

It was our first stay but won't be our last, thanks to all involved in our stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank livingitlarge
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at 2inn1 Kensington for 4 nights with my boyfriend and we received probably the best treatment we have ever received from a hotel/guesthouse.
Klaus, Chris and Claire made every effort to ensure all our needs were looked after and helped to plan our stay in Cape Town, organise activities and make dinner reservations at local (amazing) restaurants.

The accommodation itself is beautiful, in a lovely area and all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was gorgeous and we enjoyed the complementary happy hour in the evenings also!

If you are visiting Cape Town you will not regret staying here!

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank kakesmarie
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was only coming in for a short weekend (two nights) but Steffi, Klaus, Kris and staff were amazing with providing suggestions for my short trip. The Inn is in close proximity to both Lionshead (awesome view from the deck of my room) and Table Mountain which is a bonus if you are planning some hiking. Kris even arranged a room for me on Sunday after check-out so I could clean up after my morning hike which was totally unnecessary but the kind of service that makes you not want to leave!

I also had a massage each day and the service was outstanding and a great value. I'm looking forward to spending more than a weekend there the next time I am in Cape Town!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank griffithjack21
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We would highly recommend the 2inn1 Kensington Hotel. The hotel is in a quiet area of cape town, close enough to walk to downtown or take a quick taxi drive. The staff is extremely helpful and really makes you feel that they are there for you!
The included breakfast was just perfect for us, much better than the average “heavy” breakfast you find in many hotels.
The rooms are very nice clean and it was always pleasant to come back to the hotel in the evening to find out what chocolate they had put on the bed! (a nice little extra)

There really is no need to look for another place to stay, this hotel and the amazing staff is all you need.

When we left after our 10 days stay, it was like leaving a group of friends!

Date of stay: August 2017