“Best mushroom burger I've ever tasted”
Review of Plant

Plant
Ranked #162 of 1 298 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$30 - US$85
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Plant is a vegan restaurant, offering breakfasts, mains and desserts as well as a selection of tapas, wines, cocktails and pastries. Our aim is to promote a gentler, more compassionate lifestyle by preparing both original and traditional plant-based dishes.
Reviewed 10 January 2018

So I went to plant by myself to eat dinner. Im not a vegetarian/vegan but you must try the mushroom burger, it was tasty. Could have been bigger, cause I wanted to order two, hehe.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It’s been more than a year that I haven’t been to Plant and was a little disappointed to see very few changes on the menu. I brought a friend (that is not vegan or vegetarian). The food is good, but far from great. It’s not the first time I take a non vegan friend to a vegan restaurant in Cape Town, but it’s the first time that they have. Been disappointed with he food. Food should be great irrelevant of it being vegan or not. Plant really should review their offering and step it up to what’s great. To eat the best vegan food in Cape Town try Raw & Roxy!! Also Shortmarket Club to an excellent vegan menu.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This restaurant offers a very large menu, totally vegan and very creative. We had the nachos and quesadillas. Both great. Visiting from New York, we sadly had only one shot at this menu, but if we come back this place is high on our list. They also have a nice wine offering as well.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The owner is French and provides delicious healthy vegan food. He is charming and spends time with his patrons. Visitors seemed to be really enjoying restaurant and food
The location is lively and the outside views are of the Dutch architecture on Long Street and mountains behind. Quite lovely

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

A really lovely setting with excellent service and delicious pressed juices. The food my wife and I had was however bland and disappointing. A real shame.