Lowest prices for your stay
R 3 480
1 279
1 098
1 279
1 098
All reviews shuttle bus tsogo sun shuttle service buffet breakfast stayed here for nights south africa waterfront concierge convention cape
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 2 840 reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2023

Stayed here for a few nights and had a great stay. It is located close to The V&A waterfront which is a really nice place to walk around and eat, and the hotel had a free shuttle! The breakfast at the hotel was great and all the staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2023 via mobile

Top Rate Experience with very welcoming and friendly hosts.
Kgalaleo (Lelo) is a first rate beauty therapist who takes her time to
Listen to her client’s needs and takes care to provide a top quality essential grooming and self care services. I wholeheartedly recommend you check out this “utopia Face & Body” experience in the COME & RELAX BEAUTY SALON, and book your treatment with Kgalalelo.

Room tip: Our treatments today started at 1pm local time.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2023

This is a large hotel near the convention centre. As a single woman, I didn't particularly like the location as I went out for a walk and was harassed twice, there also was not many people walking around the street. Next time I would stay at the V&A waterfront. My room was comfortable and had a good shower. The tiny little bottle of water was not sufficient. We had a very nice buffet dinner at Yizani and I also enjoyed the buffet breakfast each morning. Every time I came back to my room, the air con had been switched off and the window opened. I found this a little annoying.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2023 via mobile

We chose Yizani restaurant in Southern Sun over another fine dining property, but our mistake was that we didnt check that the last review was 8 months ago!!
We were very disappointed with the service (although some staff was good).
There was one vegetarian and we had ordered a vegetarian menu for her and asked for onion rings on the side. When the food arrived, the onion rings were piled on top of the meat which was a strict no no for my religious hindu friend. They did apologise, and offered to bring a new portion, but we were already very hungry and could not wait.
Next, I asked for ketchup and a bottle of ketchup was promptly kept on my table. I have been in cape town for 3 days and ate a various restaurants, non of them were fine dining, but they never kept a bottle of ketchup on the table. It was always served in a separate dish or bowl. Not something a restaurant in a fancy hotel is expected to do.
Lastly, it wasnt a very crowded restaurant, but the staff took way too long to serve and did not bother to come check if we needed anything else.
Unfortunately, it was a disappointment and marred our last day in beautiful Cape Town!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2023 via mobile

I did not stay at the hotel but conducted training there in the training rooms. The staff and food were excellent. The drawback was unsafe electrical cords on the floor. Wi-Fi seemed acceptable. My delegates who stayed at the venue seemed happy with it.

Date of stay: September 2023