Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
US$145
Hotels.com
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$187
US$156
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
US$165
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$130
  • Pool
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$86
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$32
US$21
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$865
US$799
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsguest toiletgreen pointwell equipped kitchenstar hotelrobben islandmain bedroomself cateringa wonderful place to staypool areahome away from homeenjoyed our staybreakfast was includedconvenient locationstayed here for nightsrental carvisiting cape townsafe area
Reviewed 22 November 2017

My husband, two teenage sons and myself stayed at Romney Park and had a great stay. We found the staff very warm and helpful and very down to earth which was refreshing! The rooms are very cosy and nicely furnished with a clean kitchen and comfortable beds. Breakfast at the restaurant was always delicious and a great way to start the day. Romney Park is set back from the beach and waterfront but its no hassle to ask reception to call a taxi for you, fair to the waterfront is 50 rand. I hope to come back again soon so I can use that beautiful bath (fingers crossed cape town gets some good rain soon)

As with any good review I do have some suggestions. I found that at night I was freezing, I know I could go down to reception to ask for a blanket but perhaps having some in the cupboards already might be a good addition. Housekeeping always seemed to be done very late, we would arrive back at roughly 430pm and our room was still being made or they would have just started which made us feel slightly awkward, Also they would sometimes forget the chocolates (petty I know, but its the little things that make hotels great) In the restaurant we often had to wait for a table to be cleared for us, not a big issue for us but others might find it tiresome.

Overall we had a fantastic stay and would highly recommend to others. Keep up the excellent work Romney Park!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RomneyHotel, Owner at Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Good afternoon
Thank you kindly for your review of Romney Park, I sincerely appreciate the feedback as well as the constructive pointers which we need to work on...it is great to get this feedback so although we do have standards in place...we can see where we need to pull up our socks! Warm regards Susan Versfeld

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This place is pretty good. Suites are spacious although we didn't really need all the paraphernalia. Location is pretty good - easy to get a taxi. Lovely quiet spot. Cheap to get to everywhere you want to go.

Breakfast amazing!
Didn't use the pool or facilities. I would recommend this. Hotel staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

What a fantastic surprise. From the moment that we arrived to the last goodbye.
The attention to details the cleanliness of the hotel.
The food much better than we expected. Brerakfast was more than sufficient.
The staff very acommodating and helpful. The location to restaurants and the waterfront within a 10 - 15 min. walk.
We stayed for 2 days prior to our safari and 2 days on the return.
Cannot say enough about our lovely stay in Cape Town!

Room Tip: The 4th or 5th floor will have water view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We usually stay in the surrounding of waterfront, but this time we decided to try this hotel in Green Point due to its all-suite facilities.We were not deceived. We chose a ground floor Senator suite, which was ideal for the family, as we have 2 kids. Very cosy and clean suite. The rooms are not that spacious, esp. the kids room, but they were clean with comfy beds. we slept really well. I was impressed by the availability and cleanliness of the kitchen utensils.
If there is one thing which is certainly commendable about the hotel is its customer care. All staff we met from Reception to restaurant and cleaners were all friendly and helpful. My daughter fell sick the first day we were in Cape T. They called for an experienced Doctor who came within minutes. The Chefs prepared special meals for her. And Ahmed the Chef even came to enquire about her health. We could not really go out the first day, but my kids never felt bored, as they certainly would have been in a standard hotel room. they could watch TV in living room and use the table to do colouring. Even the veranda was very convenient and safe for them to play outside.

My suggestions for improvement would be:
1. To grease the locks in the bathrooms as they are bit hard to handle, esp. if kids lock themselves inside
2. The breakfast is nice but basic. It should be more diverse with more varieties, esp the hot meals.
3. Although the place is very safe, may be security should be enhanced. I didn't see any camera around, esp at the gate and in lobby. I don't know if there is any.
4. Given that the gate is literally on the road and that thereafter stairs lead to the entrance door of hotel, new guests have to take their luggage up themselves. There is no bell boy per se, but the staff is always willing and ready to carry the luggage for you. BUT for that they must know that you are checking in. That is why a camera is important.

The hotel does not have an impressive entrance, lobby and reception area as standard 5-star hotels, but the personalised service and cleanliness greatly outweigh these aesthetic features of other hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RomneyHotel, General Manager at Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Good afternoon
Many thanks for your kind review of Romney Park. I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my team including Ahmed looked after you. Thank you for your constructive feedback it is always great to have comments from a fresh perspective that we can work on. Regarding cameras, we do have these on all entrances and the lobby but for security purposes they are discreet but they are there. The reception staff should have seen your arrival and come out to assist and I will take this up at our next meeting. Thank you for your recommendation...I would be happy to assist you with your next stay at Romney Park which can be arranged @ susan@romneypark.co.za...until then warm regards Susan Versfeld

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was immaculate, large, comfortable and centrally located. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The food was good and the bar area was cosy. A great place to relax and explore the city. We would not hesitate to recommend Romney Park.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RomneyHotel, Owner at Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Good afternoon
Thank you for your amazing review of Romney Park - really pleased you enjoyed your stay...warm regards Susan Versfeld