Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
US$43
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$47
CheapTicketsUS$57
All reviews vibrant street party goers table mountain night life noise from the street great shower light sleeper tea and coffee hop on hop fantastic location a wonderful stay balcony rusks nightlife fiona installing uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2020

I opted to stay in a more basic room as I didn’t think balconies and such would be good on such an active street so the room was nice but more compact. I liked my room, it had everything I needed and a comfortable feel. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. The overall atmosphere once inside was welcoming and comfortable. As much as I loved the vibe of the place, before I got in upon arrival it made me nervous. The Uber was dropping me off, it was already about 9pm so I knew as a single female I was meant to be cautious and the place is all l locked up and not overly obvious, a really quiet building on a not so quiet street. Thankfully that was all put to rest quickly when greeted by the delightful staff and brought up into the hotel. I liked that I was in a great location for heading out to other activities and places, I am glad I stayed there but may not o so again. This actually has nothing to do with the hotel though, I just may want to try a different area if I returned. My South African friends had made it clear to me that I was not to go out walking alone at night and while I think they were being protective over me and as long as I went out being street smart I would be fine I did not love all the people coming up to me and begging. I know that poverty is a real problem but I have trouble not giving people food when that is what they are asking for, There were so many people asking and I would have been swarmed if I had started saying yes. I have no noise issues and the hotel has doing everything they can about noise and protecting guests from it but for those that are bothered, this would not be the place for you. I am thankful I had a positive experience at this hotel but I would opt for another experience if I returned, One other thing. If you have an older person with you that has issues with steps. This is also not the hotel for you...I liked the steps, my Mom wouldn’t have.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Eskarina_travels
Reviewed 10 March 2020

This is a friendly secure hotel in a lively neighbourhood. Clean and secure with helpful staff. Cafes, restaurants and craft beer bars right on the doorstep. The room we were in had a balcony overlooking the street. A great retreat. Double glazed doors kept noise to a minimum when we wanted to sleep. There is a cozy common area to relax in also.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FionaMoyo, General Manager at Long Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for this amazing review. We do appreciate it allot.
Fiona and the team

Reviewed 10 March 2020

i directly contacted this hotel because of rave reviews and i wasnt disappointed. our room has a view of the table mountain. this hotel dont have a lift so you need to carry your luggages up. and they do not provide bfast but it doesnt matter because there was a cafe who opens early across the street and serves tasty and yummy bfast.

the room is large enough and it is pretty clean. the staff are very accommodating. kudos to them.

location was great along the famous long street but it was kinda loud at night because of the pubs that closes til the next morning. one issue also was security at night while outside. so just be cautious.

Date of stay: April 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Firstly we would like to thank you for contacting us directly for a reservation.
We are unfortunately located in a historian building and are unable to accommodate a lift in the hotel, we do generally try and assist our guest to the best with their luggage, we do extend our apologies if we did not assist you with yours.
Regarding the breakfast, we do not have breakfast at the hotel as there is a couple of nice breakfast restaurants on our doorstep.

Fiona and the team

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in February and we thoroughly enjoyed Our stay. Our room was lovely with plenty of room and big bathroom and great shower space. And views of Table Mountain!! Plenty of tea coffee in the room and water in the foyer. The honesty bar is also a great idea and we used it a few times. Staff were so friendly and chatty, nothing was too much bother. We used the parking at the nearby church was which safe and convenient. We weren’t disturbed by the noise from Long Street at all, and there is plenty of activity about at night. Definitely recommend, as so friendly, clean, tidy and lovely rooms.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What an awesome review. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us this wonderful review, we always say that every input does help. If there is anything we can change or if we just need to keep on what we have at the moment. We are excited that you enjoyed your room with the big bathroom and the amazing view of Table Mountain. The team does try our best to look after everyone that comes through our door for a visit. We are also happy that you were not to disturbed with the music and nightlife of Long Street outside, we did try our best to isolate the rooms as much as we can to ensure our guest comfort.
Were are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.
Fiona and The Team

Reviewed 28 February 2020

This is a little gem of a hotel in the middle of a very busy and chaotic street. However this did not spoil our enjoyment of the place. On occasions we could hear loud music from the street but again this was no problem to us. Some other reviews mention the safety aspect of the location, however we did not feel that this was an issue at all as we felt safe walking along Long Street at anytime of day and night. Fiona and her staff team are excellent and cannot do enough for you. The hotel is small and our room was a good size, the bathroom was large with a roll top bath and a huge walk in shower. The only thing that may be an issue for some people is the fact that there was no door, just a curtain between bathroom and sleeping area. Tea and coffee were in plentiful supply and the rooms were cleaned as often as you wanted. I felt it was good to see the other side of Cape Town other than just the V and A Waterfront where everyone seems to flock. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, wow, this is amazing to hear that you really enjoyed your stay wit us. We are in the process of having doors installed in the bathroom, we are just waiting for a quieter period so that we do not disturb our in house guests. We are also glad that you that you were well looked after by the team, we do strive for the best guests relations at the hotel. We do hope to welcome you back, whenever you are in Cape Town again.
Fiona and the Team