Long Street Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$224
US$215
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$140
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hippo Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$58
Priceline
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$873
US$846
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdouble windowscommunal balconyquadruple glazingsound proof windowsvibrant streetstreet noisetable mountainparty streetnoisy at nightnight lifeno elevatorcentral locationnight's sleepstayed for one nightthe hotel staffbars and restaurantslight sleeper
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel with very polite and helpful staff, perfect location to visit all major tourist spot, clean hotel. Nice cozy rooms with security doors. Very vibrant street. Liked the lobby area and balcony where table moutain and can be viewed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TaniaMgr, General Manager at Long Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Fantastic feedback - thank you!

All the best

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Long Street Hotel is situated on a vibrant street with easy access to nice restaurants and bars; although noisy outside it was surprisingly quiet once in the room. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The manager Tanya and her staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TaniaMgr, General Manager at Long Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Hello Martin

Happy days - glad to hear we'll see you again :-)
Was a pleasure to have you here and we appreciate the kind feedback!

Till next time

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is just perfect. We spent the two best days of our trip to South Africa at Long street boutique hotel.
They are very warm and welcoming, our room was beautifully designed with a spacious balcony and is soundproofed. There are a lot of happening pubs, clubs and bars immediately next to the hotel and thats precisely what we wanted.
We would definitely love to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Happy days - thanks for the positive response - Thrilled we made the highlight of the holiday status! :-)
We too would love to see you return on your next visit to Cape Town,

Till then,
Safe and happy travels...

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 10 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was equipped with all essentials and had a magnificent balcony view of table mountain where we enjoyed many sundowners to close off on the day. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. From our apartment , we were not bothered by the parties taking place in long street but I would think a light sleeper may be affected. One must take care when navigating long street at night but once in the hotel we felt very safe and secure. Absoultely loved every minute spent at the hotel and hope to return in the not too distant future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Darren

Thanks for sharing your experience with us :-)
We are glad you had a great time here - was good to meet you.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who knew Cape Town well. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. It has a perfect location close to everything. Its ambiance is very welcoming, warm and homey, nicely decorated. Its staff was simply outstanding! My flights were being repeatedly delayed so I had to change my arrival pick up twice on a short notice but everyone was incredibly helpful and when I finally arrived in Cape Town I was met at the airport by a very nice gentleman awaiting me there who took me to the hotel, where I was also very warmly welcomed. The hotel staff gave me great sightseeing recommendations that allowed me to make the most of my 4 days in Cape Town. In short it was a wonderful place with an outstanding staff. It is located on a street full of cafes and restaurants with lively nightlife but thanks to the double windows I had no problem at all with excessive noise. I strongly recommend this hotel for all but especially for single travelers. I felt very safe, very welcomed and very well taken care of there. It is a lovely place in a wonderful city with lots to see! Many thanks to the Long Street Boutique Hotel staff for my fantastic stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

What a lovely review - thank you Malgorzata!
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and be part of your Cape Town experience.
Hope we don't have to wait too long till you return...

Warm regards