“Warm welcome”

Long Street Boutique Hotel
Ranked #33 of 112 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 10 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was equipped with all essentials and had a magnificent balcony view of table mountain where we enjoyed many sundowners to close off on the day. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. From our apartment , we were not bothered by the parties taking place in long street but I would think a light sleeper may be affected. One must take care when navigating long street at night but once in the hotel we felt very safe and secure. Absoultely loved every minute spent at the hotel and hope to return in the not too distant future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who knew Cape Town well. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. It has a perfect location close to everything. Its ambiance is very welcoming, warm and homey, nicely decorated. Its staff was simply outstanding! My flights were being repeatedly delayed so I had to change my arrival pick up twice on a short notice but everyone was incredibly helpful and when I finally arrived in Cape Town I was met at the airport by a very nice gentleman awaiting me there who took me to the hotel, where I was also very warmly welcomed. The hotel staff gave me great sightseeing recommendations that allowed me to make the most of my 4 days in Cape Town. In short it was a wonderful place with an outstanding staff. It is located on a street full of cafes and restaurants with lively nightlife but thanks to the double windows I had no problem at all with excessive noise. I strongly recommend this hotel for all but especially for single travelers. I felt very safe, very welcomed and very well taken care of there. It is a lovely place in a wonderful city with lots to see! Many thanks to the Long Street Boutique Hotel staff for my fantastic stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 10 stayed at Long street hotel and we all loved it. Maybe the hotels biggest asset is Tania, the hotel manager, and her team. We forgot some items in our rental car and Tania did a great job calling the rental and when we got to the airport we could just pick up the stuff. Hotel is clean, good beds and has a homely charm we all fell for. We will definitely go back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room and bathroom was clean and spacious.
Great view of street plus Table mountain.
Carmen was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Do be aware of beggars in Long street, they can get overbearing!
Club music stops at about 3.30am.
Great bakery/restaurant around the corner.

Room Tip: Either balcony or corner room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Long Street is at the heart of things and this hotel is safe and really good value for money. It's a small hotel as such, but the rooms are brilliant.

Wi-fi is great and the air con incredible. We really enjoyed our stay here and it's close to everything Cape Town. It's not at all noisy, but it's worth bearing in mind that it's a very popular street and is busy on Friday and Saturday.

Lastly, all the staff were incredible, very knowledgeable and made us feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Balcony adds to the atmosphere
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple