All reviews double windows communal balcony vibrant street hop on hop off bus station street noise party street party goers table mountain night life noisy at night no elevator nespresso machine central location the hotel staff bars and restaurants light sleeper mother city
Reviewed 19 December 2017

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who knew Cape Town well. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. It has a perfect location close to everything. Its ambiance is very welcoming, warm and homey, nicely decorated. Its staff was simply outstanding! My flights were being repeatedly delayed so I had to change my arrival pick up twice on a short notice but everyone was incredibly helpful and when I finally arrived in Cape Town I was met at the airport by a very nice gentleman awaiting me there who took me to the hotel, where I was also very warmly welcomed. The hotel staff gave me great sightseeing recommendations that allowed me to make the most of my 4 days in Cape Town. In short it was a wonderful place with an outstanding staff. It is located on a street full of cafes and restaurants with lively nightlife but thanks to the double windows I had no problem at all with excessive noise. I strongly recommend this hotel for all but especially for single travelers. I felt very safe, very welcomed and very well taken care of there. It is a lovely place in a wonderful city with lots to see! Many thanks to the Long Street Boutique Hotel staff for my fantastic stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
TaniaMgr, General Manager at Long Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

What a lovely review - thank you Malgorzata!
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and be part of your Cape Town experience.
Hope we don't have to wait too long till you return...

Warm regards

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Our family of 10 stayed at Long street hotel and we all loved it. Maybe the hotels biggest asset is Tania, the hotel manager, and her team. We forgot some items in our rental car and Tania did a great job calling the rental and when we got to the airport we could just pick up the stuff. Hotel is clean, good beds and has a homely charm we all fell for. We will definitely go back!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Music to our ears - thank you!
So glad that we were able to assist in re-uniting you with your lost items .
We look forward to having you here again :-)

Till then,

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Room and bathroom was clean and spacious.
Great view of street plus Table mountain.
Carmen was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Do be aware of beggars in Long street, they can get overbearing!
Club music stops at about 3.30am.
Great bakery/restaurant around the corner.

Room tip: Either balcony or corner room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks Harald and Tracy
Appreciate the kind feeback,

Till next time

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Long Street is at the heart of things and this hotel is safe and really good value for money. It's a small hotel as such, but the rooms are brilliant.

Wi-fi is great and the air con incredible. We really enjoyed our stay here and it's close to everything Cape Town. It's not at all noisy, but it's worth bearing in mind that it's a very popular street and is busy on Friday and Saturday.

Lastly, all the staff were incredible, very knowledgeable and made us feel very welcome.

Room tip: Balcony adds to the atmosphere
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TaniaMgr, General Manager at Long Street Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Awesome review, thanks so much for staying with us!!
warm regards

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

In the heart of the booming long street this hotel offers a very personalised feel with a touch of luxury. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The property is very clean and quiet despite the hustle and bustle of the street. The building’s doors and windows are sound proof so you don’t get disturbed by the noise.

It is close to great bakeries, Restaurants, bars and even VA water front. The front desk know a lot of awesome places and are willing to help. The Western Cape is experiencing a drought so I was a little disappointed we couldn’t use the fancy bath tub. Otherwise everything else was perfect.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Awesome review, thanks so much for staying with us!!
And thank you for understanding about the water situation
Warm regards