“YUM!”

Tashas
Ranked #89 of 1 243 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family of 6 had a delicious breakfast at Tashas, and then came back for dessert! It is no wonder they had such a high rating--everything was delicious!

1  Thank mcpandrews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just popped in for late coffee on our way home. Nice atmosphere and vibe in the restaurant. Will have to revisit for a proper review.

1  Thank Kirstein C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Tashas in Waterfront is a top class restaurant and a true gem. The service is great and may I suggest trying their coffee. You won't regret it.

1  Thank PeterPentz
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I went for breakfast at the Waterfront this morning. We stood in a queue for Tasha’s. The restaurant was half empty and there were more staff standing around than customers in the restaurant . Disputes being second in the queue we were made to stand and wait while they prepared the table and seated a group of 18 people who had booked but they were not prepared for. There were 10 tables right in front of us that 2 people could have sat. When I asked if we could just sit at one I was rudely told That they are they are running a queue and I must wait. My blood boiled.... so they can only do one seating at a time!
Sadly their inefficiency and rudeness will not make a difference to them as they have a captive tourist audience who are not going to be regulars.
Shocking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went to Tashas for Supper and I was surprised to be able to find things to order on the menu as I am Gluten-free, Dairy-free, preservative/junk-free, eat mostly plants and very little organic meat. Most restaurants are quite boring with the run of the mill burgers, steaks, chicken and fish plus some boring salads or fries.
Im not sure on what kind of meat Tashas use so I stayed away from the meat and had a salad with a tangy dressing. I thoroughly enjoyed it - it was big and fulling and I ordered a fresh juice to accompany it - (juice made to order. The juice was made exactly as I asked it to be.
The husband had grilled fish on potatoes and it was a smash hit!

This sounds like a dream review but I was so surprised to not have to have some plain rooibos tea and a boring salad (which is what I do at most places).

I will be back.

PS the waiters were great too