ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$65
US$62
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$77
US$75
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$78
  • Bar/Lounge
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$32
US$21
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
US$159
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$156
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswasher dryerfull kitchenapartment styleconvention centerliving roomfully fitted kitchenlong streetattending a conferencerooftop poolapartment hotelunderground parkingfront desk staffminute walksafe walkwalking distanceper daystayed here for a week
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This was the second time my wife and myself had stayed here because the previous experience was so good but I believe this time was even better than the first time which I did not believe could be possible. We received the most friendly welcome from Ronelle (this was the lady who checked us in but there were friendly smiles and welcomes from all of the staff throughout our stay). Our room was quite amazing and was bigger than our old flat in Edinburgh. The WiFi was fast and reliable. Our breakfast was extensive and the breakfast chef remembered our order on the second morning of our stay along with being incredibly friendly too.
We ate in the restaurant for dinner one night, I had the fish of he day which turned out to be yellowtail and it was delicious although a very simple dish - literally just the fish (seasoned to perfection) and potato wedges (you could choose accompaniment from salad, fries or wedges) and my wife had the Alfredo funghi pasta which was excellent also, I hoovered up what she couldn’t finish. For desert, I had the death by chocolate cake and my wife had the Malva pudding. Both excellent. I would give the restaurant 5 stars of their own also and particular mention to the servers Vanessa and Sandy who again were friendly and helpful above and beyond.
From the above I cannot thank everyone at this hotel enough for making our stay such a pleasure and we will endeavour to come back whenever we are in this part of the world.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Zee I, General Manager at Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear RosscoH1980,

Thank you for choosing the Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf for your recent travels to Cape Town.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was a little hard to find as google maps has it in the wrong location. The room was large with a separate bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen area. I was very excited to find the washer/dryer. While the hotel amenities are unremarkable, it is a short walk to the V&A Waterfront. The wifi was disappointing, it only seemed to work in our bathroom...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allie_LRL
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The room is big with a separate living room and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The water shortage meant no pool and no bath but it made no difference to the trip, really. It’s walking distance to the V&A waterfront. Highly recommend getting Uber everywhere else as it’s super cheap. The area is intimidating but actually the same can be said for every area. Parking and WiFi we’re fine. Great breakfast. The prices at the bar were really great, it should have been packed out. Loved Vanessa, Sandy and the rest of the team they are funny and gracious hosts x

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Zee I, General Manager at Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Mrs. Watts,

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I stayed in one of their apartment suites for one night. The front desk service was excellent. They let me check in extra early. The room itself was starting to show sings of wear and tear (i.e. yellowed floors in the bathroom) but still good condition.

I ordered room service. The alfredo was unimpressive and I was given wrong information about the price of the beers I ordered. I had a menu stating 26R (if I remember correctly) but was charged 30.5R. I was told that the menu was outdated. If given accurate information, my order would have been different.

Wifi didn't really work in the room. It didn't connect on my phone (the voucher page didn't even pop up). On my computer, it would only work in in the bedroom.

It was a quiet night. The curtains blocked out all of the sunshine. The bed was comfortably firm. Good stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Zee I, General Manager at Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear CHIEKA,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Please note your feedback has been shared with the relevant hotel teams as a critical way of understanding how we can fix issues and continue to deliver great experiences.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Very spacious rooms. Not the most modern roomsbut they are clean and comfortable.
Parking is perfectly placed in basement and cost only 50 rand (3 USD) per day. Nice breakfast buffet. 10-15 minutes safe walk to Waterfront and absolutely amazing italian restaurant across the street. We had take out a few nights and ate at the hotel room after a long day.
Poll on roof was closed due to the water crisis in Cape Town. Pool was actually half full so I felt hotelk should at least have cleaned the pool so it looked nice. Also there were some sun beds but no matresses so it really did not invite for a break. If this had been fixed we would probably have relaxe some time on the roof.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Zee I, General Manager at Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Mikkel,

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Protea Hotel Cape Town North Wharf and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Cape Town.

Have a fantastic 2018!