“Absolutely Brilliant!!”

Cuisines: African, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited as a group of family and friends for my daughters birthday. I cannot fault ANY aspect of our evening. The food was excellent, the wine plentiful and the waitresses and waiters performances absolutely exceptional! The time passed so quickly from our arrival to the end of our evening that I wished it could just start all over again instantly. A must visit for anyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 189)

27 - 31 of 1 189 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure how to describe this place.. a very lovely and lively restaurant.. super friendly staff....Delicious food... A place suitable for all age category.. we had people celebrating bachelors as well as birthday..from kids to seniors...All the singer are versatile and talented.. they made each and everyone dance.. we had a lovely time...Would Definitely recommend this place ...

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have now been to this establishment 4 times and not once has the entertainment failed me. They have truly sourced some of the most talented folk to perform and entertain guests. The sound system and acoustics are phenomenal. I love how they have painstakingly restored the building and how can one now admire that suspended piano!

If however a good meal is what you are hoping for... may I suggest you eat at home or on your way in. While the descriptions of the food are appealing the actual food... not so much. On all occasions we have had a set menu (always invites to parties ) and every time the same... under-seasoned Tagine a smidge of rice or couscous to share with ravenous men and an ok-ish dessert platter. Not worth the R295 per head cost.

1  Thank Atiz1
Reviewed 23 March 2018

now then, this place is a top class night out !
2 Friday night visits to Star Dust within a week, both nights blown away.
West End quality voices and performances by the same guys waiting your tables, this really is a fantastic place filled with talent and atmosphere.
The shows would not look out of place in London I promise you, food is great but you don't go for the food, go for the whole experience.
Special shout to Tatiana - great talent.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was spellbound! So much talent, incredible vibe, mouthwatering food, I will definitely be back!!! From the moment we stepped inside we were blown away by the friendly staff...who not only run around making sure we are treated like royalty, but amaze us when they go onstage and perform with energy and talent you feel as though you are on Broadway! The food is not only beautifully presented, but delicious and the portions are generous! The prices are well worth it, particularly considering the live show that keeps getting better and better! A wonderful place to celebrate a birthday, in fact, being there is a celebration in itself! Forget Artscape, these talented waitrons surpass world standards and make you feel special from start to finish! Not to be missed!!!