Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Angela Z
Scottsdale, Arizona

Great value and proximity to marina.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 01 Mar 2024via mobile
Great value and location. I was greeted by Oncemore and he was very kind and remembered my name and said hello each time he saw me. As a solo female traveler, I felt totally safe. My room was very small, but clean and worked just fine for my one night stay. Bedding comfortable. I also heard a lot of noise from traffic, but being from a city, it didn’t bother me whatsoever. Sweet dog in the hallway was also a bit of a comfort. Breakfast and cappuccino were included in my fee. Great start to the day! Location is excellent. Only .2 mi to market and restaurants. And approx 10 min easy walk to the busy marina and shopping area! Considering the price, it seems a good value.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: The electricity DOES turn off . Fortunately I was not personally affected as it happened...
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Tripadvisor
    R 7 261
1.3 km from Sugar Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Cape Town Central
All reviews min walk green point stadium the hotel staff lovely boutique mother city waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2023

We booked a massage and meal, and on the day are told the kitchen closes at 3 so we cant have a hot meal. I called management, who shouted at me on the phone, and slammed the phone down in my ear. I am extremely disappointed and will make sure to inform friends family and social media of this incident. Terrible service, rude and unprofessional.
I have reported you to Daddy’s Deals direct (I am a merchant so have direct access) as well as on social media platforms.
I hope you are happy with ruining our anniversary today.

Room tip: Ruined an anniversary by negating a deal we purchased,terrible unprofessional attitude,cannot recommend at all
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2023 via mobile

The service is mediocre, staff lack finesse everything asked was an effort. nickel and dime. As a guest it felt like every ask was to much no back up for load shedding. Fire alarms went off 5:45 am on a Saturday morning with no explanation or apology. Not a relaxing weekend away at all. The next morning staff woke us up early asking if we have a car and can it be moved. They knew we did not have a car

Room tip: No parking. No back up for load shedding
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2023

We had a booking for 11 to 12
And 12 to 1pm for a massage
And then for lunch at 1 at Cuzina.
We arrived to see Cuzina no longer existed and then we were told the restaurant closes at 12 and could not accommodate us for lunch at 1.
After a series of very unpleasant and unprofessional conversations with the manager Onetime, which we want to report to Hyperli, we were not accommodated.
This is the 2nd time this venue has cancelled
The first one was for the day of the taxi strike where we were called on the morning of our appointment to.say the venue was closed .
Today no prior notice was given and we forfeited our appointments despite braving the stormy weather to arrive for it.
I strongly recommend that Hyperli ban the Sugar Hotel and its subsidiaries from further advertising on your portal - they are unprofessional and unaccountable and their customer service and communications are sorely lacking.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2023

The hotel is very conveniently located, close to shops and restaurants however it is quite noisy from traffic if your room faces the road. Breakfast is not buffet style and you have to order so allow time to do this as you cannot grab a quick bite to eat.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2023 via mobile

Unfortunately, this place is a no for me. Couple traveling from New York City. Small, dark, lower level room with one small window above the bed. Similar to an emergency bunker. No backup generator during loadshedding. The real issue were the ROACHES crawling along the baseboard AND on the bedside table. I could have looked past all the other shortcomings, but the roaches I could not. If you don't mind sleeping with pests, then this hotel is for you. Parking is also an issue because there is space for two cars behind a gate...but the gate can not be opened during loadshedding.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple