“Slices large enough to capture your heart!”
Review of NY Slice Pizza

NY Slice Pizza
Ranked #374 of 1 288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 20 September 2017

NY Slice is our go-to whenever we have a craving for delicious pizza. The BEST pepperoni pizza in Cape Town, and with slices that size, you can really eat your heart out!

There are constantly great specials on, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for them.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved our time at the NY Slice Pizza in Sea Point!

The pizza was great and so fresh.
The staff were super friendly.
The music and atmosphere was good.

I'll be back soon for sure!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We placed an order for delivery we were staying about a 20-30 min walk from this place. The guy on the phone said it would take 20 mins for delivery, at this point in my life I'd be living in Southern Africa for about 2 years so I knew to double the time at least. The pizza took over an hour to get to our apartment. It was cold when it arrived so we had to heat it up in the oven. After all the the pizza was delicious it tasted like home, it was the closes thing that I've had to a NY/NJ pizza in months. I would definitely recommend this place for American expats/volunteers from the east coast, especially those missing home.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The pizza was pretty tasty but this place is filthy man. The service is dreadful. My slice was served to me half on the plate and half on the dirty counter. I haven't felt this unwelcome in ages.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had lots of fun spinning the wheel and losing, tequila shots, vodka shots, friendly staff and hUGE slices of pizza!