“Mind blown!”

Ranked #17 of 1 194 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

My friends booked for us to go to black sheep and in my head I thought, burger joint in Kloof street. Wow was I wrong. From the outstanding waiter, to the food which totally blew my mind the whole experience was OUTSTANDING! The pork curry was absolutely incredible and I can’t remember the last time I felt this excited about a restaurant. I can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviews (1 219)

63 - 67 of 1 219 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Service fantastic, food delicious and great care was taken to us feel safe during this epidemic. This restaurant should be commended on their efforts to ensure their diners felt welcome and safe.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Black Sheep is a wonderful dining experience! Nestled at the top of Kloof Street it offers a buzzing atmosphere and some really lovely dishes. I had the Hangar Steak and the Roasted Broccoli! Beautiful dishes. Service was fine, but it does look like they are still getting their feet after re-opening (I can imagine a lot of restaurants are facing the same issues). It was a delightful experience and I will definitely come again

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 28 April 2020

I have been here twice over an 8 month timeframe and have had a memorable and delicious meal each time. The game dishes, warthog and Kudo, were both amazing accompanied by a local craft beer. It does not get much better than this. Expansive menu selection appealing to a wide range of tastes. You will not regret you choice.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Travel33480356619
Reviewed 25 April 2020

This is just a great place to grab a spectacular meal. The owner is there to make sure your experience is a pleasure. The menu rotates depending on what is in season and is printed on a chalk board (or you can look it up on their website). The atmosphere is light and fun. THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS. They have an extensive local wine and beer list. What else could you ask for. ENJOY!!

Date of visit: March 2020