“Fresh, delicious sushi!”

Ranked #230 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Salushi is one of those places that I visit at least twice a month! The sushi is always delicious and so light. I don't think I have ever been disappointed during one of my visits. The service is friendly, although sometimes slightly slow, but the sushi is marvellous!! Wine there is quite expensive but when you are eating off the good value menu, its not so bad buying a glass of wine. Will always go back!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

We come here often for lunch and are never disappointed! The food is always great and the service has few blunders (maybe a long wait here and there but never too bad). While I always go for the sushi because it is classic with well balanced rice to fish, my friends who go for warm dishes instead have also raved!
Lovely local hangout!

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with the quality of the sushi at Salushi. Highly recommended but do make a booking because they are always busy.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

This place is incredible! The best sushi I've ever eated! And very well priced! The calamari starter is beyond delicious! This was our second visit and I'll definitely be back! Thumbs up!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The BEST sushi in Cape Town with friendly staff and a relaxing ambiance. My personal favourites include the bon bon's gifts, prince's prawn kisses & willy's coriander parcels - not to mention the delicious prawn, cheese & coriander springrolls! Highly recommended (value menu) to all sushi lovers!