“excellent sushi and free delivery”
Review of Oishi Sushi

Oishi Sushi
Ranked #352 of 1 113 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Description: Oishi brings you delicious sushi and asian sides, prepared by skilled chefs who use only the best ingredients available. Order online and our friendly delivery team will bring your order right to you, whether that's at home, at the office or wherever else you're choosing to dine. We're the perfect ingredient for staying in stylishly.
Reviewed 22 June 2016

great selection of excellent sushi deliverd at your door fast en for free around town including seapoint, .

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Had the sushi as a birthday treat in green point and raved about it to everyone thereafter. Tried to order from observatory on Friday night but they said that they did not deliver there. The sushi was so good that I was willing to drive to Rondebosh to go pick it up and the delivery staff were happy to accommodate me, the only snag being that I would have to wait about 90 mins for the sushi.. its at that point my bubble burst and I ordered from else where. Lesson learned order in advance or when you are not so hungry...

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2016

When I saw the small pamphlet in my letterbox, i was intrigued to go to the website to see what they do.

Website has an excellent selection of items you can order.

Website ordering was excellent. We received a confirmation straight away.

Then 20 mins later got a call to say they where out of the fish cakes.

Food came a little late due to the fish cakes.

The food was brilliantly present, super fresh and very tasty.

Will definately order from them again.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

The best sushi I have ever had! Super fresh and well made.

The only thing that annoyed me a bit was after ordering online I got a phone call to say that I can't have "salmon only" on my sashimi salad, I just said surely it shouldn't be a problem and then she proceeded to say it all depends on the amount of "non-frozen" salmon there is. (Definitely something you shoulnt tell customers)

Its R150 minimum spend, which is ridiculous, as I can only eat two small portions alone and then I am full. There was also a tiny amount of wasabi and LITERALLY two pieces of ginger??

Other than that, great tasting sushi, and friendly delivery guys.

Date of visit: February 2016
sditrapani, Owner at Oishi Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Thanks for ordering with us and the review.
We import fresh Norwegian Salmon directly from Norway three times a week; and this is never frozen. It just wouldn't taste the same!
Unfortunately, the minimum order value (a % of our average order value) is in place in order to manage demand (we get very busy) and order volume. We encourage our customers to order together with family and friends.
You're welcome to ask for extra wasabi, ginger or soy when ordering.
If you'd like, please email me (from our website) with your order details. This would allow me to follow up with on your experience with our call operator (something seems to have gone wrong here).
Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

If you need really good sushi delivered straight to your door look no further. We have tried various dishes and all are delicious.
Highly recommended.