“Great, Ready to do it Again”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Bedroom Main Bedroom
Water Front
view from Balcony
pool
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TtownChaw...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great, Ready to do it Again”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

As we were staying in Cape Town for 8 days I decided a place with a homier feel would be better than a hotel. I was a little leery doing this as this was my first vacation rental and it was site unseen. I was quite happy when I arrived. Georges was a fantastic host, met us at the reception (after some minor, comical confusion with the security guard) and brought us to the apartment. The hamper full of snacks and bottle of champagne was nice touch. The apartment sits on the 14th floor. From the balcony it has a nice view of the harbor, Robben Island and the stadium. It has an open design with kitchen, dining table and living area - which leads to the balcony - with SAT TV and stereo. The kitchen has pretty much all the utensils and appliances one would need to make even the most gourmet of meals. The master bedroom is spacious and has a king bed, full bath including separate shower and deep tub. The second bedroom is a bit smaller with full bed. There is bathroom in the hallway that has a shower. If I have one small caveat it would be the internet. This is currently a 4G modem with capped data (Georges mentioned this upon our arrival). Having a teenager with 3 devices one can imagine we reached that cap quickly. Georges upped the cap but we decided to get our own device.

The building is new(ish) and modern. It's centrally located downtown and few minutes walk from Long Street – the building is on Lower Long Street - which has bars and restaurants and the V&A Waterfront. It does have a grocery store with a cafe. I didn't get the actual hours of operation but seems to close relatively early (5p) but there are other grocery stores in the area. The building also has a nice workout room with a good set of weights. It also has a small, unheated pool which my son used.

I really can't say enough good things about Georges (the owner). He made us feel right at home, gave us plenty of recommendations about our stay and responded to any questions/issues immediately both leading up to and during our stay. This location serves as an excellent base of operations for a Cape Town adventure and I'm ready to do it again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sweden
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$180
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing